chapter 28

"Tch, they appeared in such a wrong time" Yamato scowled as they stopped running.

"Just when we need to go to nanase-san" Iori continued searching for another way.

"Under mashiro-sama order, we won't let you go further than here" The man said as his team surrounded the idols.

"Can we just go take another road?" Sougo suggested. Nagi shook his head as he checked his phone, "its blocked by the enemies too"

"There are around 12 men here, who knows how many of them still out there" Iori said desperately. Even one second is precious now

"Seize them!" The enemy shouted as 4 others men ran to them with a knife. Nagi jumped to the air and kick down one of the men on his back. The men fell and fainted from the powerful kick

The enemies moved back and stand in defense position.

"Oi" Tenn said as the others turned to him. Gaku glanced at him confused, "what?"

"Other than rokuya nagi, who else can fight well"  Tenn asked as he glared at the men.

" I can't do martial arts but I'm good ad using weapons like screwdriver or a knife" Sougo answered. Tenn smirked, "then a gun will not be a problem right?"

"I guess not..?" Sougo answered a little startled. Tenn suddenly ran to the men with high speed making the men froze when the male boy got close to them.

The white haired boy kick one of them and grab their gun before throw it to the back without turning around. "Osaka sougo, catch the gun"

"R-right!" Sougo barely caught the gun and stood up. He gulped, he never used a gun before nor killing somebody but if its for his friend then..

"Osaka-san, there is no time to be nervous" Iori said beside him in a low tone. Sougo nodded, "i know"

"You kids should protect yourself better than chatting with no fear!!!" One man shouted as he kicked tenn's stomach suddenly.

Tenn fall back and groaned in pain as he coughed a little bit. "TENN! SHIT-" gaku cursed as he tried to help the white haired boy but got blocked by the enemy.

The man grabbed tenn by its neck and hold the gun close to his head with a smile. The idols froze as they become more tense, if they do a slight wrong move.. Tenn will get hurt.

"Let go of me cough YOU PIECE OF SHIT-" tenn growled, trying to kicked and punched the man.

BUGH

"UGH-" Tenn crouched down as the impact to his stomach make him gagging.

"STOP! DON'T DO THAT TO HIM" Gaku shouted in concern. He didn't need to see another friend got hurt again.. Really..

"One more step and say bye bye to your friend here~~" The man said with a laugh. Tenn struggled weakly as the pain rising up, "y-you coward- cough"

BUGH!

the man punched tenn in the face after hearing the insult. "Huhhh..? Coward?! You kid doesn't know your place at all. I guess your head is not that important HUH??"

"KUJOUUU/TENN/KUJOU-SAN!!"

BANG!

a bullet flew past the startled man in high speed but missed him. He gulped and glanced at the bullet, sougo stood before him with the gun towards him in a trembling hand.

"I dare you to kick him! I will not hesitate to shoot you!" Sougo Shouted loudly with a glare. He grabbed the gun tightly.

'This guy is crazy, he can use a gun now?!' yamato gulped shakily but in relief. It seems he can't mess around sougo from now on.

The man growled as he wiped the blood from his cheek away then smiled again "you tell me that when you are shaking like a puppy?"

Sougo frowned knowing his hand is trembling and won't stop at all. This is the first time he shoot at someone with a real gun, the feeling is different and its somehow.. Scary..

"And what if he is shaking, its not like this guy here is alone to face you" Nagi said holding sougo's shoulder softly.

"You better not underestimate us" Gaku continued, standing beside sougo with yamato in the other side.

"We have around 12 men here, you think you could win with only 5 people?! Heh, stupid kids" The men around them start laughing and sneering at them.

"But we are not just seven though?" Iori smirked waving his phone slightly to them.

"W-what the- WE WILL KILL YOU!!"

"Not if there are some help from us!"

A loud voice suddenly appeared from the... Sky?! Gaku gaped while looking up, a helicopter came towards them with high speed.

"they came huh, took them long enough" Nagi said with a relieved smile as he waved towards the helicopter.

Zool, revale and tamaki stood inside it with a stungun in their hand. They all have the same angry serious face as they glared towards below

"People who hurt our friend is our enemy"