side story #1 Pudding Land!

Hii, i really really want to make side story especially this plot! So just enjoy reading it haha. The tenn-riku-iori part about Tenn-nii robot is canon! Its from their game stories, its cute

.

.

In the month of December, where its the month of holiday for idols in Japan. A certain dorm that always being famous for its rowdiness, suspiciously quiet and calm today. Some neighbors even thought the people inside has been kidnapped or killed because of how silent the usual noisy building is.

But what actually happened is...

"YATAAA, OUSAMA PUDDING LANDDDD!!" One of the younger member of Idolish7 screamed in happiness.

'That is right, we actually have work with Revale and Trigger to the Ousama Amusement Park or.. Pudding Land' iori thought, feeling a sudden headache coming to him.

"Waaa~~~ I wanna ride roller coaster!!!" Riku also yelled happily as his body moved back and forth in delight. Tamaki head turned to him quickly,

"Roller coaster!!! Rikkun!!"

"Tamaki!!!"

Mitsuki Sweatdropped, "ah its happening.. "

"WE WILL BE TOGETHER THE WHOLE DAY, YAYYYY" Both of then hugged each other with a bright aura surrounding them.

"My eyes~~~~" Nagi shouted in english as he covered his eyes. Sougo immediately panicked beside him.

"N-nagi-kun, are you okay???"

"Oh~~ sou~go~~ I'm dead desu~~~"

"to think we will spend the whole day in Pudding land though.. Tamaki's dream literally come true" yamato commented, a beer in his left hand. Tsumugi and Banri laughed from the front seat.

"to be honest, the producer of Ousama Pudding heard that Tamaki-san likes the pudding so he decided to invite us!" tsumugi explained cheerfully. Riku and Tamaki hugged eachother in delight again. 

"cotto! guy shouldn't hug another guy! where is our image?!" iori yelled but not looking at riku & tamaki. Mitsuki sweatdropped,

"you couldn't even resist taking photo of them hugging.."

"what a tsundere, ichi"

"iori-kun is a tsundere huh.."

"cocona will be cuter if she is a tsundere like iori desuu"

"STOP IIIIT"

Banri smiled at them, "its nice to see them finally enjoy their day"

tsumugi nodded, "it is IDOLiSH7 trait to be energetic after all!"

.......

"so, i heard a certain group is reaaaally waiting for this job. but may i ask why that certain group look the most worn out" Tenn, Trigger's center said with a fake angelic smile. Idolish7 came the last after all

"SUMIMASENN, t-they got too excited..." tsumugi replied with a small voice. Ryuu laughed, "its really idolish7-ness for them to do that!"

"Idolish7-ness... Is that even a word?" Gaku commented. Sougo laughed awkwardly as he looked around

"where is Revale?" He asked in wonder, Rinto smiled at him from the corner as he approached Banri who smiled secretively. "Yuki and Momo aready went in!" 

"ehh? nandee?" Tamaki whined, he want to go in with both senpai after all. Rinto and Anesagi shared a look 

"That is a secret! Now everyone please gather here!!" Banri shouted. Idolish7 and Trigger immediately came around anesagi.