chapter 4

"Anyway riku, you have a media blitz in your future. Did anyone call manager or banri-san yet?" Yamato asks them.

"No oh great leader yamato-san. We are thinking to let our sweet riku-kun at least eat breakfast before throwing him into the hyenas." Sougo says with a dark smile.

"Geez sou.. You are prickly today. I just meant that we should let management know so they can more easily field the calls. No one is going to make Riku do anything he doesn’t want to do.” yamato says defending himself.

"Sou-chan gets ears every year too in the past right? Maybe he feels like a mama cat to rikkun today" tamaki says with bright eyes. Sougo blush in embarrassment.

"I- its better than no one taking care of him right?" Sougo reply still with red face.

"Oooh your face color match with rikkun" tamaki says pointing towards the half cat boy and sougo

"Ohh you are right. The tails match too, white tips are pretty rare in seasonal coloring right? I guess you are really a twins with kujou" yamato comments looking at the twitching ears and swaying tails.

"Though The other twin has that perfect and pro aura. This one has all cute and moe aura around him" mitsuki says with amused smile looking at Nagi hugging riku tightly again.

"OI Weeb boy! Let him breath!" Mitsuki immediately glare at the blonde and hit him hard.

"MIT~SUKI!! ITTAI!"

"They are twins but different huh? I prefer this one though" tamaki shrugs eating his pudding again.

"Now that i think about it, the fangirls always go crazy over kujou-san’s coloring,” iori said, sliding a plate with two eggs on it infront of Tamaki,

“The talk-show hosts won’t know what to do with themselves with both of them showing like that.” sougo continued. Yamato frowns

"That could be a problem.. I hope the host won't start comparing them and all of that shit. Because sad kitty-rikkun is a bad sign" tamaki says with a glare.

"Why is it a bad sign? Is it because he will become depressed?" Iori asks confused. Tamaki shakes his head

"Rikkun will show that BIG SAD KITTY-RIKKUN EYES!! the host, the audience even tenten will probably faint and have a nosebleed from rikkun"

tamaki reply earning an "ooohhh" from the others.

Door opening

"Minna-san, good morning" tsumugi walks in with a smile. Tamaki brighten up at her

"Manager!! Look at this!!"

Tamako shouts wanting to be the first one to show kitty-riku to tsumugi. Riku shakes his head trying to stop tamaki but failed. She gasp at riku

Please don’t be mad Manager! I’m sorry I swear I didn’t think---” Riku started to say.

"Our prediction is right!" Tsumugi cuts him.

"Prediction?" The others stop moving at look at her confused

“after your meeting with him yesterday, president said that he thought you would go into Season today even if you didn’t think you would. That’s why he had me come over so early to check. We’ve already had a few calls from TV stations asking if any of you had woken up with ears but we haven’t been able to answer them.” tsumugi explain earning a amazed look

"President can predict things??" Tamaki asks. Mitsuki hit his head

"That won't happen in real life"

Don’t give him too much credit,” A voice called from the doorway. Banri waved a greeting as he entered the room, camera in hand,

“He called Riku-kun’s doctor before that meeting even happened to see what she thought on the subject. Your pediatrician says hello by the way, Riku-kun.

She and your current doctor both agreed that your body was likely in between healthy and not healthy to go into Season, so the meeting with you all was mostly a formality.”

"What do you mean between healthy and not healthy?" Iori asks immediately.

"They don't know whether riku-kun can pass the cat season without getting sick. That's why they told us to always pay attention to riku-kun and call them when something is not right. You hear that riku-kun? Don't run away by yourself alone. Kids in season always have higher percentage of getting sick" banri says sternly.

"I understand" riku reply with determined eyes.

"Now come here so i can take some picture for the reporters that blowing up my phone"

Riku walks closer to him and stares in confusion.

"What pose i should do? Should i change my clothes?"

"Nah, your baggy clothes making your cute look more cuter and smaller." Yamato smirks.

"And give us a big Meow!!" Nagi interrupted.

"I don't want to become small and cute though!" Riku pout giving them sad eyes.

Click

"Nagi, there is blood in your nose"

"You too mit~suki..."