chapter 27

Mitsuki and ryuu immediately ushered and led the children's to the support ship slowly while avoiding some dangerous zone. "Tsunashi-san, how far till we reach the support ship?" Mitsuki asked holding Aira with his hand.

Ryuu stopped walking and squinted his eyes, "its not that far, we should hurry and inform the captain about the situation"

Mitsuki nodded as they rushed to the ship.

_____

".. This is bad" The captain said with a sigh. If the situation get more worse than this, there is no reason to hold back for a war between nation.

The vice captain stood behind him guarding the captured enemies with a glare.

"What are your purpose by kidnapping a young boy?!" The vice captain shouted while holding one of the men tightly.

The man only smirked, "what? You don't even know the easy answer? Old man sure get more and more stupider this day huh? "

The vice captain eyes twitched at his words before a shout interrupted him.

"CAPTAIN!! VICE CAPTAIN!!"

The captain turned around and sighed in relief when he saw the two idols came back safely. He frowned at the children

"Whats with the children, boys"

"They are the kids that got kidnapped too, we found them by accident when we searched for riku. The others are still searching for him now" Mitsuki explained shortly.

"That is a relief, i am glad you both are fine" The vice captain said with a proud smile. Not many can be as fearless and brave as the young idols in front of him.

"HAH- you think the red haired kitty will return to you?! The time when he stepped into the helicopter, you can say bye bye to your precious kitty- UGH"

ryuu cut the man's word with a kick as he glared at him. "We knew you only want riku-kun because of his rare breed. You planned to sell him to the mafia and rich people for money,you Dirty sh*t"

Ryuu swore with a cold voice. The men only stayed quiet holding the pain on his cheek back.

"Hah, i should have guessed that rare breed boys are a special one. We should increase the protection for in season kids from now on" The captain said with a determined voice. This kind of tragedy shouldn't happened again in the near future..

________

In the middle of the forest, Mashiro rushed through the bushes as he pulled riku's hand with him roughly till it bruised.

Riku growled at him and tried to release his tight grasp but couldn't do it easily. "YOU DUMBASS, LET ME GO- HISS*"

Riku shouted as he scratched mashiro's face till it bleed a little. Mashiro looked to him with fury eyes, "You stupid boy! How dare you disobey your master?! "

Riku stared at him in disgust, "what master?!"

He yelped when the man before him suddenly choked him with his strong hand covering his throat.

"One more time, kitty and your neck will fly next time" Mashiro threatened him by purposely showing off his strength.

Riku coughed a little as he can feel his breathing become eratic, this fvcker dare to choke riku?

"GET- OFF-- ME!!" riku shouted as he kick the man off him. He immediately sat and coughed for a few times, calming himself down. Riku could only followed the man's rough grasp like a rag doll as his power mostly Dissapeared when the man choked him.

'.. At least, i can leave some trail behind' riku thought as he pulled off something and wincing then throwed it to the ground.

Both of them Dissapeared into the night with a trail of red and white behind them slowly increasing.

.
.
.

"NANASE-SAN!!!!"

"RIKU-KUN!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"OII! RIKU!!"

The rest of the idols successfully arrived on the land and immediately ran to the forest with a flashlight on their hand.

"OI! i found something! " Gaku shouted loudly. The others immediately ran to him, "what is it"

Nagi slowly grabbed some of the thing and inspect it. "This is.. Riku's fur!"

Sougo gasped, " Maybe riku-kun tried to lead us to him by leaving a trail behind"

"Then what are we waiting for! Lets go" Tenn shouted but they were interrupted by the sound of helicopter in the middle of their way.

BZZZZZZZZZZ

"Shit, didn't momo-senpai said something about we are doomed if riku successfully get inside the helicopter?!" Yamato shouted in panic.

"THEN LETS HURRY WHILE WE CAN!" iori yelled back as they ran through the forest following the trail slowly getting closer and closer

"The hell is that" Gaku said as he pointed towards the front. Tenn and iori scowled silently while Yamato and sougo frowned with a glare

"We have some friends to have fun with here, i guess" Nagi said with a small smirk to the others as they can saw some silhouettes standing waiting for them to come.

Mashiro's men are waiting for them while riku almost reached the helicopter.