chapter 25

Clang clang

A metal sound appeared multiple times in the silent corridor. Riku who is still trapped on the bed struggled to get his hand free from the rope, he slammed his hand once again to the bed side ignoring the bruises that start to appear.

"Ughhh... I have to hurry... " Riku mumbled as he stared at the door. If he was a child, this kind of rope won't tie him again...

"Wait- I CAN TURN INTO A KID" riku exclaimed in delight. But he frowned once again, how did he turn into a kid?

He closed his eyes and start to think before a footsteps sounds suddenly appeared.

STEP... STEP... STEP...

He flinched as he immediately struggled to be free and failed, riku's heartbeats start to beat faster and faster as he became more panic

"HURRY... HURRY!" he whispered under his breath as he stared at the rope and the door repeatedly.

SLAM

.
.
.

At the main office,

The old man sat on the chair with a glass of wine on his hand while humming a classic song.

".. Did you hear that Harry?" He said to a parrot beside him. The parrot only tilted his head

"Its the song of victory~ HAHAHAHA" the man said with a loud laugh before the door slammed open by the captain of the ship

"MASHIRO-SAMA" the captain called the old man who is identified as mashiro.

"Tch, what's with the fuss?" Mashiro asked while rubbing his parrot's wings softly.

"T-the boy! HE'S GONE"

mashiro eyes widened as he slammed the table with his hand. "HOW?!"

"W-we don't know! All the men are searching for him now so we surely will find him" The captain said with a panic voice. Mashiro sat down slowly

"Yeah.. You are right. There is no way the boy will escape this ship in the middle of the sea"

He smirked evilly, "lets catch the cat now"

"The kitty is gone! The kitty is gone!" The parrot repeated its words again and again.

____in the bedroom___

Riku who has successfully turned into a kid because of panic is hiding behind the curtain now. He peeked his head and saw no one in the room.

".. He's gone.. Finally.. " He sighed in relief as he immediately ran out the room to search for a safe place.

"This ship is so big.." Riku mumbled as he walked silently through the long corridor till a dead end. He changed back to his adult form

Beside the wall, there is a door that can't be opened without a password. Riku stared at the door and the window beside it with curious eyes

"I will check it for a bit" Riku mumbled as he jumped to the window with all his power and climb up to it. He opened the window with force and jumped in the dark room.

"W-who are you?!"

Riku flinched at a small voice behind him. He turned around and widened his eyes in shock

Around 20 children locked inside a prison in the room with no light nor food at all.

".. Children?" Riku mumbled to himself. One of the boy looked at him in fear

"A-are you here to safe us..?"

"There is no way he is here to safe us, hiro. This is in the middle of the sea" A girl replied. Riku approached them

"No... No.. I am here to safe you, please calm down" Riku said, kneeling in front of them. The children start to smile and talk to each other

"Really? We have been here since 4 days ago" Hiro said with suspicion. Riku smiled

"I am here for a secret mission! Your parents are so worried and decided to make a plan for saving you guys" Riku lied smoothly. There is no way he will make the children more worried and panic.

Step step step

"Onii-san! You should go now before the captain came to check on us again" Hiro said as he pointed toward the back door. Riku frowned, "but-"

"We can take care of ourselves. Please bring us help!" The girl beside him said, the others nodded with hopeful look.

"Okay.. Please wait for me!" Riku said as he ran to the back door quietly. At the same time, the front door opened and a man yelled to the children

"WHO ARE YOU GUYS SPEAKING TO?!" the captain yelled with a frown. The children flinched at his voice and cowered behind the cell bar.

"N-no one" Hiro being the brave one answered with a gulp. The captain stomped towards them with a glare

"Don't you dare lie to me" He growled. Hiro flinched as he glanced towards the back door for a second before turning back. The captain realized his glance and marched towards the back door

"W-WAIT-" Hiro shouted but the captain ignored him and opened the back door only seeing a woman stood in front of him with a shock face.

".. What are you doing here" The captain asked in suspicion. He still not know that the woman in front of him is hiding riku behind the supply closet now.

"I am Patrolling, sir"

"Patrolling you say? A woman like you won't even have the strength to beat a guy" The captain scoffed as he slammed the girl to the wall.

"I- i don't dare to l-lie-" The woman stuttered, the captain snorted and choked the woman with his hand.

"I will count to three, if you don't come out now i will choke this woman to death" The captain yelled with an evil glint.

"1" The captain counted as he choked the woman harder. She gasped for breath while struggling to free herself.

"2" He continued, starting to block the woman airway.

SLAM

"DON'T KILL HER" Riku went out the closet with a panic look and trembling hand. The captain smiled, "finally... "

"Y-your target is me.. Don't make her as a victim" Riku said with a determined voice. The captain approached riku, freeing his hand from her neck

"Poor kitty... You must be worried.. But.."

BANG

"This ship doesn't need any traitor" The captain said, shooting the woman with his gun. Riku eyes widened as he stared at the dying woman with blood flowing out her head.

"HAHAHAHAAH she's dead now, its all because of you" The captain said with a mad smile. Riku clenched his hand and glared at the man

"YOU-"

BOOOOMMMM

The ship suddenly shaking as an explosion happened at the same time. Riku fall to the ground as some of the roof start to falling separating him and the captain.

"what the hell?!" The captain yelled angrily as he looked out the broken wall to the sea. 4 ship are heading his way, not ordinary ship.

"The marine force ship!" The captain mumbled in shock. He immediately opened his walkie talkie

"EMERGENCY! PRESS THE RED BUTTON NOW! THE SHIP.. NO- WE HAVE BECOME THE GOVERMENT'S ENEMY NOW" He yelled to his men through the walkie talkie.

".. Government..?" Riku mumbled to himself as he stared at the ships in wonder.

".. Who inform them about this.."