chapter 11

Curse/bad language~~ ⚠

"Finally!! You two are so long that i am ready to sleep now" tamaki whine when tenn and riku walk in the living room.

"Ehehe, but usually talking with tenn-nii will take longer than this" riku words make tamaki face pales while he mumbling something about 'food will be wasted and how he will die'

"Sigh, nanase-san you can just go live with kujou-san if your talk takes longer than 3 hours." Iori says while slurping his noodles. Riku gasp offended

"Iori, i won't let you touch me again if you insult me like this!" Riku yells loudly with his ambiguous words.

s i l e n t

"Oi, izumi iori. Come here for a sec" tenn says coldly with fake smile.

"Omg.. Iori, what have you done" nagi stares at his friend in fake disgust.

"Riku, are you still a virgin? Or not" momo who already wake up ask in wonder.

"Momo, its a little harsh but i think riku-kun has lose his innocence" yuki scolds(?) Momo

Mitsuki and yamato cry in the corner mumbling iori you dumbass, bring back our sweet virgin riku.

"Riku-kun, are you okay? Iori-kun didn't force anything to you right?" Sougo asks worriedly.

"Wait wait!! Nanase-san, you have to say your words clearly or someone (I) will be killed!" Iori yells to riku in panic. Riku only tilts his head with his ears twitching

"But its true? You usually touch my hair and cheek before sleep- HMPPH"

iori slap his palm over riku's mouth with sweating face. Poor iori, riku's words really is a dangerous thing. Ryuu and gaku gulp while glancing at Tenn.

"Izumi iori.. You-"

"WAIT THIS IS A MISUNDERSTANDING"

"Silence, do you really touch riku at night?"

"Well, that is-"

"Yes or no you bitch" (oi brat/tenn your language)

"I do touch him but-"

"So you DO touch him!! I will KILL YOU BITC-!"

"The omurice is so good~"

"oh my god my brother is an adult/iori did you wear protection/io~ri, you are naughty/iori-kun, you are too young to do that/.... Ossan feel so old"

"LISTEN AND LET ME TALK YOU DAMN PEASANTS. I ONLY TOUCH HIS HAIR AND CHEEK TO CHECK HIS TEMPERATURE AND MAKE HIM SLEEP" iori yells angrily.

S i l e n t

"Eeeeh?? Boorinnng" momo says with flat tone. Nagi makes an agreeing sound

"Why don't you explain that from the first time?" Mitsuki says with a frown.
"Nii-san, you are somehow dumber today"

"OI, you hurt my pride!"

"Nyam nym.. Wuaaah, this omurice is so yummy!! Thank you for the food~ I'm done eating" riku sigh in content and proceed to wash his plates.

"Eh?? Nanase-san, you already done?!" Iori looks at him in surprise. Riku only nods happily "the food is so good and i already eat 2 plates of omurice"

"You already ate two portion?! Is this another trait of in season kid?" Yamato turns to tenn who shrug.

"Hoooo, despite his petite body, riku-kun eat much huh. That's a good thing" yuki says gaining a disbelief look from sougo

"Eat much you say? Riku-kun eat much lesser than this if its not omurice. You can say tamaki-kun usually eats 4x the usual amount of food riku-kun's eat." Sougo says, tamaki gives them a thumbs up feeling proud of himself.

"Is that a stomach or a storage?!" Gaku shout in shock while pointing towards tamaki"s stomach.

.
.
.

At the kitchen,

"*Humming sound*" riku carefully wash and wipe the plates till its dry before placing it into its place.

"This plate is this row.. And this one is the second row... And done!! Ah-- its almost time for the tv show!" The red haired cat excitedly say, his tails swaying left & right happily.

After placing the plates, he washes his hand and go to his room. "I WILL BE IN MY ROOM!!" He yells from the kitchen to the living room gaining some okay sound from possibly sougo and iori.

*door opens

Riku walks in to his room and sit down on his couch prepare to open his tv. Suddenly his phone is ringing

Tiiit tiiit tiiit

"?? Who call me this late? Wait, its 8.30 PM, is it late?" Riku mumbles getting out of track but still reaching to his phone.

".. Aree? Fujiwara-san?" Riku looks at the name caller and realize it is his doctor.

"Hello?? Fujiwara-san?"

.
.
.

.

"hello, Riku-kun right? Do you mind to come to the clinic now? I want to check something in your body"

'Eh? The caller is fujiwara-san but the voice is not?'