𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝟑𝟐

QOTD: favourite TV show and/or movie to come out of 2020??

**DISCLAIMER** -   in this world let's pretend he hasn't released the songs to be mentioned teehee. Most of them are 'officially unreleased' but for the sake of the story let's think he wrote them for our girl Adeline.

ALSO, most of them are his songs – some of them aren't, just to spice it up.

• • •

Adeline's POV

Olivia had walked out of the room, only leaving the mumbles of downstairs ringing through my ears, and I stared blankly at the Notes she had on her phone. Except they weren't her Notes.

My Inspiration: Adeline.

I couldn't look at this...no way. These are Josh's lyrics...they're private...they're UNRELEASED.

I then switched the Apps to the Voice Memos, he had put most of the Memos under titles that matched the Notes. Boi was organised I'll give him that. My heart was racing so fast it didn't even feel like it was beating anymore – just one constant course of adrenaline.

But who was I kidding, of course I was going to look through them all? And when I did, it's like I could watch our relationship all over again through these emotional passages.
__________
TITLE – INSPIRATION? ALBUM TITLE??

I am looking for an inspiration
And I think I found it in your heart
It's the kind of thing you get when you're not looking
It's the kind of thing you had from the start
__________

I already felt a lump in my throat simply from the first paragraph. I already wanted to cry. Oh Joshua Bassett, how you kill me.

And Inspiration was definitely not too shabby for an album title I had to say.
__________
TITLE – SORRY

He told her things he knew that she wanted to hear
He's a master puppeteer, mmMMmn (yum)
She knew the words to every song he'd ever sung
She even thought he was the one for years

He left her just because
He didn't know just who she was

OR

he taught her how to love

but he left her when he'd had enough

But she said, you'll be sorry, that you left me
Cos I'm the best thing
That you aren't ever gonna get again

(too savage? But she needs to hear it !)
__________

I couldn't help but giggle at his little notes for the titles or just anywhere within. Also, he wasn't wrong. This song already sounded so powerful in my mind, and it was clearly about me and Jordan, a turbulent experience he had to witness for so long. To the point where it made him doubt my feelings for him altogether. But my heart fluttered at how he made me sound so confident in what I deserved.
__________
TITLE – idfk – maybe scrap?
Baby I need you??

Maybe I need you
Here in this world on fire
Everything moving
Everyone always tired
Thinking 'bout angels
Thinking 'bout demons

Everything falls away
Everything changes
Nothing has changed today
Baby I need you
__________

This made me immediately reminisce on the late-night chats we used to have about everything and nothing – such as angels and demons. We had this one 3-hour conversation simply about faith and what our belief in Christianity meant to us. I could tell the guy anything and he never judged me. And I hope he knew I always did the same for him.
__________
MAKE A SONG TITLED ALLSTAR??
-       Actually no one would take it srsly
__________
TITLE - ???