𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝟑𝟒

QOTD: um do u guys want a new, cheekier, more mature fanfic with Charlie Gillespie and in a love triangle with Josh or-

• • •

YOU GUYS THIS ONE'S A DOOZY OF A CHAPTER BUT HERE IT IS...THE FINAL CHAPTER OF 'MY CELEBRITY BOYFRIEND'  ❤️❤️❤️

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Adeline's POV

"Jordan what's going on – "

"I just wanted to tell you something." He rushed as he continued walking me away from the celebration. I kept looking around in confusion and subtly excusing myself when I walked too close to other people.

When I started paying attention however, I saw that he was taking me into the backstage area and there was no stopping him. In the distance I could still hear Josh on stage.

"Everyone I uh, I wanted to change things up a bit and give you guys a first listen to one of my upcoming songs. I wrote this very recently and everything about it is...so important to me, I would appreciate no cameras for this one. This is an acoustic version of Heaven Is You."

Oh my God. He was singing about me and I wasn't even there to see it.

"Hey uh Jordie what are you – I-I need to get back there," I stuttered. He just cleared his throat and turned around to look at me, curtains were surrounding us and I couldn't see any of the people.

"No d-don't freak out it's just uh, well I needed to tell you anyway that my flight is in like an hour so...I'm gonna have to – "

"Wait what?! You said it was at like 11, you can't go yet – oh my God I didn't even get you a going away present!" I stressed as I stomped my heels on the ground.

"Well then, I might have an idea for that," he hinted whilst I looked at him with furrowed brows. He then placed his hand on the small of my back and lead me to wear the light shone through the curtains. I slowly peered out to see Josh performing the song, he was looking out towards the crowd, with a little less enthusiasm than before; he didn't know where I was.

"I always heard there was a heaven
I never knew if it was true
But darling, ever since I met you
I know that heaven is you
Heaven is you...
Heaven is you..."

"Adeline," I heard behind me. I took a sharp breath and turned to see Jordan with glazed eyes, and he slowly took my hand which immediately made my throat ache and heartbeat quicken.

"I uh...I don't even know where to begin with how I wronged you and how – how to admit to myself that I was awful to you, to Blaire and how-how selfish I was because somewhere deep inside me...I knew I loved you and yet I never wanted to show weakness and let you know."

I couldn't let my mascara run so I had to stop him, "Hey come on, we talked about this it's all okay –"

"No, it's not though. Because everything I have done in the past, is such a big reason why you can't open yourself up to your future." he pointed out before looking behind me. My breathing was so fast paced as I also turned around and moments later, Josh had finally noticed that we were beside him in the shadows.

There were an interlude where he just was playing the instrumentals as he gazed over at me and I looked at him the same way. He then raised his gaze and saw Jordan, however I couldn't see what Jordan was expressing behind me, but whatever it was made Josh's eyebrows slightly rise – and I swore the slightest smile.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 | 𝒋𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕 🎉