𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝟐𝟎

QOTD: ME AND FRIEND HAD A DEBATE SO LET'S DISCUSS HERE

FROZEN OR TANGLED? AND WHY

• • •

╭─────────────────╮

Addie Phillips @outtalinephillips

i'm so offended my body decided to get sick today of ALL days.
like i gave u a vegetable last week
how dare u??

🗨 243 ↻ 542 ♡ 9.5k

╰─────────────────╯

Adeline's POV

𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐘 reflection and observed my slightly sluggish eyes and newly-flushed cheeks. I wasn't crippling-level sick, but I could feel it coming on by the hour. I must've gotten some bug before we left, because it was pissing me off how quick I got a cold from Salt Lake's dramatic climate drop.

But I barely let it bring me down, because last night Joshua Bassett kissed me. Wait fuck if he gets sick because of me I -

Last night just ended up being the most peaceful night. I did my morning makeup and played the events in my mind like it was an old home video.

We ended up switching from episodes of Breaking Bad as it was getting so intense, to watching Lucifer for some hot Tom Ellis vibes, and when that ended it was about 1am and we still didn't want to go to bed.

We had one of those insane conversations people tend to have so late at night - talking about everything yet nothing. Angels, demons, myths and conspiracies we believe, our stupidest fears. All the shit-talking with zero judgment.

𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Holy shit it's 2am, we talk too much I gotta get some beauty sleep - I need the beauty" I said in a rush as I started heading for the door already. Josh groaned and lazily watched me before tailing behind.

"You don't need the beauty sleep when you already got the beauty' he said in the most corny tone.

"I'm literally...gonna vomit" I retorted and he scoffed with feigned offense.

"Honestly I might just though I feel, like I'm coming down with something...fuck" I then mumbled. We were now just standing by his door. I knew I had to go but neither of us were ready yet.

"Naww I'll make you some chicken soup then, now kiss me goodnight" he said, his tired voice made me swoon so deeply but I leaned away as he neared me.

"Wh-I'm not tryna give you anything if I'm actually sick!" I hissed and he pouted.

"Oh who caaares - "

"Hello Ricky Bowen cares, Liv cares, lord and savior Tim Federle cares," I interrupted quickly with my hands on my hips. He chuckled and leaned against the other side of the doorframe.

"Okay fine, but you're still coming tomorrow I don't care, you can't miss East High for a stupid runny nose - plus Liv is excited to meet you" he added and my smile grew wider.

"Olivia Rodrigo, is excited...to meet me? It's really Christmas bitch" I commented and he laughed so loudly that I had to hush him. I then clapped my hands together out of excitement and he shook his head and smirked.