𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝟏𝟖

QOTD: any season 2 predictions? like anything i wanna see ur conspiracies HEHE

and then i'll come back to this when it releases and see who the geniuses are 💀

• • •

Adeline's POV

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 was maybe my third flight in my whole life wasn't helping the time crunch I was facing on my computer. My fingers jabbed at the keyboard as I typed in the final text before hitting save.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but you're going to have to put your device on Airplane mode and turn it off for now" the airhostess said to me and I looked up and nodded quickly.

"It looks amazing sweetie, just send it to Gwen's email and forget about it, trust me" Chelsea said as she bent forward to see us from across the aisle. I looked over to her and the screen but just frowned again.

"Hey hey it's okay, no need to freak out you have time" Josh then encouraged, his shoulder touching mine as he leaned over to me. That made me smile, but the airhostess looked at me again and I just didn't know how to test authoritative figures in any way.

"Okay sent! Thank fuck that's the final draft I'm never doing graphic design again" I whispered just so he could hear and he let out a light chuckle.

"Are you kidding me? You cannot stop you are literally so good at this shit - I mean look at that" he stressed as he pointed to the screen. My eyes lingered on his for a moment longer before looking at the final graphic design for our ball. The other details would be added by other staff later but I had the background done at least.

"Okay fine I'm a little proud" I admitted before giggling with Josh

"Okay fine I'm a little proud" I admitted before giggling with Josh. I watched quite a few tutorials - I had such an artistic vision but using a whole new medium to pull it off was insane. Thankfully, Aunty G extended my deadline and it was now sent to our office to be merchandised accordingly.

"You should be, I wish I could do that seriously" he said with awe as he continued looking at the screen. I tsked before closing the tab and switching my Macbook Air to Airplane Mode.

"Okay but you're good at everything else don't take this from me" I complained with a pout.

"Gotta add more to the repertoire baby!" he taunted and I rolled my eyes. I didn't really notice until I started observing Josh's mannerisms but he said 'baby' at the end of a lot of his sentences. But it was adorable baby.

We were off to Salt Lake City for his promotional work, I was super excited to go especially because I didn't think my Mom would let me. But since Aunty G knows Chelsea and Mom is happy that I'm dating the boy this is all about, she only encouraged it. I really wished Blaire was with me but she also told me she didn't want to be a third wheel. Pfft, as if.