8. Studyholic

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

(Y/n) POV

It's been a day since the fireworks festival and a day from Ichika's little incident, but most importantly today was Monday and so back to school. Today I wore my winter uniform, that consisted of a (F/c) jacket, a white long-sleeve shirt and a pair of dark pants, it didn't change much from my summer uniform: just add long long-sleeve to my summer shirt and put on a jacket, and there you go my winter uniform, I didn't complain as long as it let me survive the winter. The weather still wasn't so cold that I had to wear a coat, scarf or gloves, but I could already feel the cold breeze of the winter.
As usual, I walked to school, even though Sebastian insisted that he would give me a lift to the school bragging about the change of weather, I reassured him that I'd be fine and that it didn't bother me much. Sebastian worked for our family even before I was born, he always looked after me since I was little since my parents were busy. I knew he was doing it because it was his job, but sometimes I thought he did it by his own will; if I had to describe him, he was the person closer to a grandad I guess, I didn't meet my grandparents they passed away before I was born. I wonder if I'll be able to tell how I feel about him.

On my way to school, I met a girl that caused me not a few problems the day before. She was also wearing the winter uniform. In her hand, there was a coffee and from the posture of her body, it seemed she was waiting for me.

"What do you want Ichika?" I said without letting out any emotions since she knew about me, I didn't have to be cheerful like Yotsuba.

"So cold, even though I waited for you," She pouted.

"I didn't force you, you did it on your own," I replied as we continued to walk.

"You know, yesterday I told my sisters about my job"

"Good for you,"

"Yeah, I felt relieved," she said, "Oh, right here," she handed me a phone.

"What? You know I have a bunch of them, right?" I said as I tilted my head.

"I'm talking about exchanging contacts," she stated. I let out a small (sarcastic) gasp of surprise.

We exchanged our contacts.

"Be honest, did your heart skip a beat having a girl's contact?" she asked smugly trying to tease me.

"Nope, you're the last one," I replied.

"The last one?" She wondered.

"I had already all you sisters contacts, yours was the last one," I stated. Just a brief summary on how I got them: first Itsuki, I got it when she transferred in my class, my classmates wished she joined our class group chat; second Yotsuba, after she found out we played the same mobile game, she insisted that we should exchange contacts to play together; third Miku, after chapter 4... cough... cough... I mean after my confrontation with her, we exchanged our contacts to talk more about Sengoku warlords; then Nino during the fireworks festival, I'm sure that she'd rather die than give it to me, so I guess I got lucky; and for last Ichika.

"...I'm still not the first..." she muttered disappointed.

"As a matter of fact, among your sisters, I've slept on your lap for first," I revealed. Her face became red for my sudden revelation.