5. Tsun-Tsun

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

(Y/n) POV

It's been a week since Miku joined us in our study session. It was already a breakthrough, but to convince the other three it's going to be a pain: we got a lazy big sister, a stubborn honour student, and the worst of all, a hostile bug eater. 
Even though it was September, the temperature was quite high.
Somehow I managed to reach the care centre.

"Hi everyone, " I greeted as I entered.

"Oh, (Y/n)-kun, hi, " Ayaka greeted me back.

"Is Sylvie in her room?" I asked her.

"Yes, as usual. She started to eat more thanks to you, " she thanked.

"I'm glad. Ayaka-san, could you tell the kids to get ready for today's lesson?"

"Of course, " she replied with a smile.

I walked through the hallway towards Sylvie's room. I knocked on the door to let her realize my arrival.

"Sylvie, it's me, " I said as I opened the door.

She was still curled up at the corner of the room.

"Good morning, Sylvie, " I said

"..." No response.

"Not this again..." I sighed scratching the back of my head.

"Morning... (Y/n)..." She muttered.

"?!" I didn't expect to see her greet me back, but there was no time to stay fazed.

"Morning! Have you been eating properly recently?" I asked. She was still skinny and her skin pale, but I could see some improvement.

"A bit..." She murmured.

"I see, that's good to hear. Have you eaten yet?"

She shook her head.

"In that case, I've brought something for you, " I said as I pulled out a small basket from my bag. I opened the basket revealing a set of sandwiches, I was going to eat them for lunch while I was at Nakano's place but I could skip lunch for once.

"Help yourself, " I said.

She took one of the sandwiches and slowly took a bit. Her eyes widened.

"So tasty..." She said with a warm smile.

"I'm glad you like it. I've made them by myself, " I said as I started to gently stroke her head. She looked at me confused about what I was doing.

"Do you enjoy doing this?" She asked.

"I wouldn't say I hate it, but if you don't like it I'll stop, " I said.
She lightly shook her head.
"It's fine... somehow... I feel safe when you're doing this, " she said.

"So cute!" I instantly thought. I really wanted to pat her forever but I had to tutor the other kids and those five sisters.

"Sylvie, now I have a lesson with the other kids, do you want to join?" I asked.

"A lesson?" She wondered.

"Well, you see, the other kids as you have stopped attending school, so I'm giving them some lessons to not let them behind, " I explained.