24. My resolution

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

3rd person POV

Currently, the quintuplets were walking to school as Nino informed them about her finding.

"What? Did you forget to ask about his birthday? Weren't you working with him?"

"Yup, I was."

"What were you doing?"

"Hmm~ What do you think we were doing?" Nino asked with a satisfied smile.

"Hey, do you think something good happened to her?"

Her sisters wondered about her sudden good mood.

"What should we do now? Asking them directly is kinda..."

"I've got it! Let's ask our classmates!" Yotsuba proposed.

But unknown to her, everyone had already forgotten Fuutarou. While unsuccessfully looking for clues, she found out the rumour about her going out with Fuutarou, which she denied with all herself.

"Please take my place as class rep!" Yotsuba begged (Y/N).

She called him out at the cafeteria, a conversation just the two of them.

"Ehm. Yotsuba, I'm already the Student Council President, I can't be also the class rep. It's against the rules," he explained.

"If only there wasn't this rumour around!" she complained.

"Rumour? Which one?"

"T-that's... you know... about me and Uesugi..."

"Going out? Oh, that rumour," he chuckled.

"Wait, you know?!"

"It's kinda hard to lose such a juicy rumour.~" he smiled innocently, "So, is that true?"

"Of course not! T-there's no way... me and Uesugi... going out..."

"Hmm, is that so? I'm sure you'd suit each other."

"T-there's no way that'd happen!" Yotsuba denied it while being more flustered than before.

"Then, let's put it like this. Between liking or hating him, which would you choose?" 

(Y/n) was having his fun teasing the little innocent Yotsuba.

"No fair!"

"So you hate him."

"That's not true! I don't hate him... well, I guess, I don't dislike him either..."

"Fufu, Yotsuba, you're so innocent. It makes me want to bully you more.~"

"Geez, (Y/n)," she cutely pouted.