15. Rupture

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

(Y/n) POV

"Another day over," I said as I walked through the hallway with Fuutarou. It's been a week since my recovery and I returned to attend school as usual. It indeed caused a ruckus in my family, but I was able to bring everything under control. I guess, even when his son was ill, that man wouldn't show up, not that I didn't expect that though. 
I told Ayaka about it too, but I didn't let the children especially Sylvie heard it. As a matter of fact, after I recovered as I promised, I brought the children shopping, it was kinda hard to make sure that they didn't wander on their own but luckily there was Ayaka to help me.

"Don't forget that tomorrow we have to tutor those idiots," Fuutarou reminded me. 

"Yeah, I know, what a bad way to ruin a good Saturday," I grunted.

"Make sure to come on time," 

"I will, go to sleep early and don't stay awake all night studying, ok?"

"You don't have to tell me that,"

The next day

"He's late," Itsuki said.

"Yep, he's definitely late," I agreed. It was Saturday and it was a tutoring day. Today I came on time, unlike someone who was late. We were waiting for him in front of the entrance until we got fed up and decided to look for him outside. 

"?!" In the hallway, we found the corpse of the missing tutor.

"Who would do something so cruel?! I mean, nobody liked you, but even so," I said with tragical tears. The tears didn't last much because we heard him snoring.

"Is he sleeping?" we said in disbelief. 

After he woke up, he apologized for being late.

"In order to make you pass everything this time, I've prepared this," he said pulling out from his bag a pile of sheets, which shocked both of us, "It's a problem set that covers all the areas we can expect to come up,"

I took a quick look at it, it was all handwritten, "I see, so that's why you were late. You could have asked my help, you know?" Fuutarou didn't have a printer or a photocopier, so he spent all night writing them for five people, honestly, I was impressed.

"I'd rather not, I don't want you to do something weird with them," he said.

"Am I really so unreliable?" I asked with a wry smile.

"Anyway, let's go studying," he said.

"Right,"

They walked into the living room where they saw Nino and Miku arguing about what to watch on the TV. Fuutarou just sighed before taking the remote and turned the TV off. 

And so we started this peaceful study session or so I thought. Nino and Miku continued to quarrel with each other for the pettiest things. I needed to find a way to make them get along, yeah I know, rich coming from me who didn't get along with Nino.

"Girls, I'm open to proposals," I said placing my hands in front of my face with a pose that would make Commander Ikari proud of me.

"How about this? Operation: Third Force. If you become their common enemy by being really mean, it'll bring them together," Ichika proposed.