10. Midterm exams

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

3rd person POV

After another day of study, to prepare for the midterm exams coming tomorrow, Fuutarou and (Y/n) stayed over at Nakano's place. This time only Nino was against it, after what happened the other day, Itsuki gave her cooperation.

Fuutarou was the first to wake up, he looked shocked at the clock and asked Itsuki who woke up after him.

"Our school's reporting time is 8:30, right?" He asked.

"That's right. And the exams start fifteen minutes after that," She replied.

"Okay... tell me that the clock is broken," He said pointing at the clock, 8:15.

"!!!"

And so they started to run to arrive in time at the school.

Since Yotsuba was faster, she went ahead of them. Even though (Y/n) could match and surpass Yotsuba's pace, he decided to hold back keeping the others' pace because he thought it would be funnier this way.

"I thought you guys got a ride to school every day," Fuuatrou said.

"Ebata is our Dad's secretary," Miku explained.

"And what about you?" He asked (Y/n).

"Nope, I walk to school," (Y/n) wished to keep a low profile so he didn't do anything fancy such as going to school in an expensive car.

Nino stopped to look herself in the mirror of her phone, "I don't want people to see me without makeup,"

"Your sisters are already beautiful even without it, why are you wasting your time on it?" (Y/n) commented.

"A lame guy like you wouldn't get it," She sassed.

"Ho? I see it's because you don't have any confidence in your face that you put makeup on it," He said with a smile, but his eyes weren't smiling at all.

None of the other three sisters tried to stop them, they were still recovering by (Y/n) calling them "beautiful". Only Fuutarou intervened to stop them.

Then Miku stopped to help an old lady to cross the road.

"As expected from Miku," (Y/n) said proudly.

"Commendable, but not right now!" Fuuatrou said.

Ichika fell asleep.

"Wake up!"

They resumed running.

"I can't take it anymore. I'm spent. I'm too hungry! I can't move!" Itsuki said.

"..." Fuutarou had a bewildered expression on his face, while (Y/n) could only let out a weak chuckle knowing that this would happen.

To not lose a sister on the way, they stopped in a convenience store. Itsuki was choosing which onigiri to buy, they all looked tasty to her.

"Have you decided?" (Y/n) asked her.

"They look all so tasty," She said a bit drolling, which made him chuckled.

"About what happened the other day... I just want to say that if you need to rely on someone, I'll be there for you," She said.

"Wow, I didn't expect you care so much about me," He said surprised but in a good way.