14. End of the school trip

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

3rd person POV

It was the morning of the last day of the school trip and (Y/n) just stirred awake. He was the last one to get up, his roommates have already left for today's activity, skiing and snowboarding.

"What a bad day yesterday," he sighed holding his head as he recalled what happened yesterday, especially last night. He with Ichika had to explain what happened in the warehouse to the teachers and, Itsuki and Miku who didn't completely believe them especially Miku. 

"If I get the opportunity, I need to clear things up. But first of all, breakfast!", he switched to his cheerful side, "Now I sound like Itsuki..." he chuckled as he got up and left the room to the dining room.

Meanwhile, Nino was in her room scrolling her phone bored. Since she was recovering from her injury, she was staying in her room. 

"This sucks if only I didn't get injured..." she said as she looked out the window.

At that moment, she heard someone knocking on the door.

"Who's that? Itsuki again?" she wondered, "Come in," she said.

"Excuse me," a familiar boy's voice said from behind the door, which made Nino regret her decision.

The door was opened revealing a boy of her age with (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes holding in a hand a tray with a breakfast set, which consisted of a few slices of toasted bread accompanied by butter and jam, a croissant and two cups of tea. His outfit was an (F/c) ski suit with a pair of goggles hanging around his neck. He didn't pay much attention to the girl, he just placed the tray on the drawer next to her bed and sat down on the chair next to the bed. 

"I had already breakfast," she coldly said.

"It wasn't for you though," he said as he ate the croissant with a grin. 

"You..." she was holding back from hitting him, "Then why are you here, isn't there a dining room?" 

"I thought you were lonely, so here I am," he said.

"I don't need your pity,"

"Yeah, I know, how's your ankle?" he asked.

"I guess better..." she replied shifting her eyes aside. Her cheeks glowed a faint tint of red as she recalled how he carried her in a bridal style. 

"Good, I know that you've already had breakfast but take a cup of tea, it's still warm," he pointed at the cups of tea, which she gladly accepted.

She brought the cup near her mouth, she smelt the nice aroma before taking a sip of it. 

"The aroma and the flavour are so good, English breakfast tea, right?" 

"Correct, as expected from a fellow tea enjoyer. Although for the morning I think it's better a green tea due to its lower level of caffeine, but I thought you were more a black tea person," he said, 

"I don't like green tea it's bitter," she commented.

"True, but I think it has its own charm too,"

"You sound like Miku," she pointed out, to which he agreed. 

After they chatted for a bit, (Y/n) decided to leave but before going out of the room, he turned towards Nino once again, "Don't push yourself too much," he said concerned, but the girl didn't reply.