25. Even Onee-san can be selfish, right?

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

3rd person POV

The quintuplets were heading to school. Ichika stayed behind with the excuse of buying a drink but, actually, she just wanted to meet (Y/n) on his way to school.

"Please, let me see him. He usually arrives just before the bell," she thought as she walked out of the shop.

"Ouch, would you mind not stepping on me with your foot?"

Ichika looked down and realized she just stepped on the lad she was waiting for.

"(Y/n)?! What are you doing laying down there?"

"Trying to become one with the floor."

"Are you serious?"

At this point, she wouldn't be surprised if that was really his aim.

"Of course not, it's sleep deprivation," he pointed out, "I haven't been sleeping properly recently."

After his deal with his father, his workload just got multiplied. Not only he had to take care of his student council and family tasks, which included promoting a certain actress, but he also had to be flawless in academics and produce a successful business plan before the national mock exams.

"Uhm, do you want a sip of my coffee which I didn't promptly buy to give you?"

"I'll ignore the rest but, sure."

He gladly took a sip before immediately regretting it.

"Eww, Starbacks' coffee sucks. You must have really bad taste in coffees."

"Fine, if you don't want it, then, I'll drink it myself," she pouted.

"Suit yourself, I'm sure you don't mind an indirect kiss, right?"

Her cheeks lightly glowed up realizing it.

"O-of course, for Onee-san it isn't something to be embarrassed about."

"Man, now I really wish to have a cup of Nino's milk- I mean, tea."

Ichika flinched when he mentioned one of her sisters, especially Nino, who was head over heels in love with him.

"Ichika, I'm heading to school now, are you coming or what?"

"Huh? Oh, yes, wait for me."

"What are those glasses for?" he asked.

"Oh, these? How do I look? Don't I look more intelligent?"

"Just the idea that glasses equal intelligence makes you pretty stupid," he sassed.

"Ouch, that hurts... just so you know, this is a disguise."

"A disguise?"

"Yeah, the preview of a movie I took part in was aired yesterday, and we got interviewed for a segment of a tv show," she explained.

"Oi, don't you think you're going a little bit too ahead, acting like some kind of big celebrity?"

"Eh? I-I wasn't thinking about it... not at all..."

"Really cuz' your face is saying otherwise."

"Geez, don't tease me like that!"

"Oh, that's it," he said snapping his finger, "You're really sisters, after all."