2. Meet the quintuplets

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

3rd person POV

"I'm Uesugi Fuutarou, and I'm going to be your tutor starting today, " he introduced himself to no one except (Y/n) that was reading a book on the couch. "I hope we can all have fun studying..." He started to say. "Why is there no one here?!" He said irritated.
"Because they are in their rooms." He said without looking away from his reading.

"Here! Here! I'm here!" Yotsuba said dashing in the living room with a glass of water that she offered to Fuutarou.
"Yotsuba, was it? The one who got a zero?" Fuutarou asked while a drop of sweat rolled down from his head.
She just awkwardly giggled scratching the back of her head.

"Could you try furrowing your eyebrows?" He asked.

"L-like this?" She said as pouting.

"They are really sisters." The two boys thought.

"And why are you here?" He asked confused.

"For your lessons, obviously, " she honestly said.

"Yostuba... can I hug you?" He asked.

"Stop it, it's really creepy if say something like that with that face." (Y/n) interfered.

"Okay let's go get the rest of them!" She said lifting an arm with a drop of sweat rolling down her cheek.

"I pass. I'll be waiting for you here. Good luck." (Y/n) said stoically. "I bet he won't convince Itsuki." He thought.

From downstairs, he heard the sound of a door closing. "It must be Itsuki."

He was getting bored, so he put the book back in the bag. He suddenly smelt something sweet coming from the kitchen. In the kitchen, there was one of the sisters preparing cookies.

"Do you mind if I help?" (Y/n) asked approaching the girl.

"Are you sure that you can cook?" She said distrustfully.

"Well, I may not be good at studying but I'm quite confident in my cooking skills." He said proudly.

"Fine, go-ahead. Then you could you prepare the dough?"

"Yup, leave it to me." He said as he started to mix in a bowl flour, sugar, egg yolk and butter with an incredible speed.

"Not bad." She said.

"Thanks." He said while finishing the dough.

"(Y/n), was it? Your introduction was quite something."

"Really?! I thought it was too weird. Maybe I should have added some fireworks and some flower petals!" He said cheerfully.

"That was indeed weird. What's wrong with this guy?!" She thought still keeping her mask on.

"Before you said you were bad at studying, then why are you our tutor? Isn't there anyone more qualified in this town?" She asked kindly without showing him her true self.

He started to rub his chin. "I dunno, your father asked me to do it."
When he mentioned her father she firmly gripped the spoon in her hand, (Y/n) noticed it.

"So you don't get along with your father too." He said stoically.

Her eyes opened widely and her body froze from what he said, meanwhile (Y/n) was staring intensely at her chest. When she realized it she tried to slap him but he dodged it without any effort.