23. Spring of youth

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

3rd person POV

At the Nakano's place, Ichika gathered her sisters to make an important announcement just a week before the start of their third year of high school.

"Starting from next week, we're going to split the rent five ways. If you can't pay, you'll be sent back to our old apartment. Let's all work hard so we can stay together," she said.

The four sisters started to look for a job with little success.

"They sound all tough..."

"It would be nice if we were able to all work at the same place..."

"There wouldn't be a place hiring so many people at once. And we all have different things we are good at."

"That's true, but still it's a surprise that Ichika suddenly decided to do it."

"We've been planning to look for a job anyway. I'm glad we had gathered all these ads."

"Itsuki, has anything caught your eye?" Miku asked since her sister wasn't looking at the ads.

"Eh? W-well, I kinda already have a job," she revealed.

"Really? What do you do?"

"I-it's kinda difficult to explain..." she shifted her eyes aside.

She couldn't tell her sisters that she had worked as (Y/n)'s maid once and that she still had enough money for herself and the rent. If she needed more, she could work for him again.

"Suspicious," her sisters thought.

"I-I do services..." she mumbled.

They were shocked at hearing that but Yotsuba.

"I-Itsuki, you can't do that! You're still too young!" Nino outbursted.

"Huh? I mean, I know it's unorthodox but it pays well."

"That's a still no! You can't sell your body!" 

 "M-my body?!"

They had misunderstood what she said.

"I'm not! It's a care job!" she replied.

They awkwardly looked at each other.

"Say it sooner, geez. We thought you took some shady job."

"There's no way I'd do something that deplorable..." 

Although she said so, Itsuki couldn't help but fantasize about some kind of master-maid play due to also the recent events.

"Kya! Master, we can't do that, I'm still working!" Maid Itsuki said as she got pushed on the bed.

"Itsuki, I can't hold myself back anymore not if you wear that cute uniform. You look beautiful." Master (Y/n)'s sultry voice said as he caressed her face.

"But I'm just a humble maid..."

"I don't care about your upbringing, you're the only woman that matters to me."

They looked at each other eyes as their faces got closer and closer until...

"AS IF!" Itsuki slammed her head on the table ashamed of herself.