22. The bell that bound us

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(H/c)= Hair colour

(E/c)= Eyes colour

(F/c)= Favourite colour

3rd person POV

"I can't believe I actually won."

Futarou should have been happy, after all, he had won the first prize of the supermarket lottery, hot spring tickets. His family went to the island where the hot springs were located at.

"It's not time to think about tutoring, right now I should enjoy this family trip!" He rushed ahead of them toward the cliff.

"Whoo-hoo!" He shouted out in unison with another voice.

They were both shocked at each other presence.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Why are you here, Uesugi?"

If it wasn't already chaotic enough, a third figure reached the site.

"That should be my line, what are you two doing here... I see, I got set up."

The (H/C) hair lad sighed as he shook his head in disbelief. He understood why his mother chose that place lost in the sea as their vacation location.

"(Y/n)?!"

"Yes, I'm (Y/n). Are you here on vacation too?"

"Well... yes, I'm here with my family."

"Wait, did you both win the prize?"

"Yes, I did."

"No, I didn't. Mom brought me here along with Ayaka and Sylvie," (Y/n) explained as he recalled how all that happened. 

After Mrs (L/n) announced that she'd have taken a vacation, she went to meet Ayaka. Following an intense conversation (read like an interview), they immediately clicked on. She proposed to go on a vacation with them, at first, Ayaka declined since she had to take care of the care centre, but she was convinced after she suggested bringing everyone. Since it was a small island, there wasn't an inn big enough for all the children, so under Sebastian's care, they went to another island.

"Wait, if Itsuki is here, then-"

The other family members arrived on the scene.

"What a coincidence!"

The parents of the three families met once again after graduation.

"Long time no see, Maruo and Isanari."

"Yo, Maruo and Iinchou."

"Uesugi refrains from calling me by name, it's nice to see you again, Iinchou."

"Oh, come on. It's fine, we're all old pals, aren't we? What about Prez?"

"Work as usual. I should probably beat him to make him take a break."

They lively chatted like old friends that hadn't met for ages.

"Wait, Dad, do you know them?" 

"We were classmates back in high school."

"But are we sure that this is a coincidence?" Isanari hinted.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Marou denied.

"Heh, just taking a lil vacation with my son far away from media and shit." Mrs (L/n) replied.

"Anyway, shall we go to make our check-in?"