𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒱

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒱
[𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹'𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒽𝑒𝓇

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒱 [𝐼 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹'𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒽𝑒𝓇

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕒

Geralt's POV

"I thought your grandmother's gift had skipped you, as it did me," Calanthe mutters, holding her daughters hands. "It seems I was wrong,"

"No shit," Celestria whisper, loud enough that only I could hear, causing a smirk to reside on my face.

"About so many things," Calanthe takes a deep breath before speaking. "Destiny has spoken! And I have listened. The Law of Surprise will be honored. Pavetta will marry Lord Urcheon," Pavetta smiles happily at her mother's words. People make murmurs of disapproval.

"React poorly and you won't just face the Lioness, you will be facing the sea hounds of Skellige, because Queen Calanthe has agreed to my proposal of marriage," People continue to murmur. "You will also face the Blood Princess of Valhalla ," Eist adds. He look to Celestria and she nods in agreement. Everyone quiets, in fear for angering the Princess of Valhalla. Calanthe takes both Eist and Pavetta's hands.

"There will be two vows here tonight!" She declares. Pavetta takes Duny's hand as well. "I assume that's agreeable," Everyone nods their heads in agreement. "Delightful,"

Celestria's POV

Celestria's POV

My strength has returned but I still stay leaning against the Witcher. We all make a circle around Calanthe and Pavetta and Duny, who are on their knees. Calanthe places a blue cloth over the couples intertwined hands, wrapping it around.

"Pavetta, Duny, with my blessing, I thee bind," Calanthe smiles down at her daughter. Duny and Pavetta turn to one another smiling, before their lips meet in a kiss. A smile finds its way to my face, so happy for my friend. As their lips break the kiss, Duny starts grunting and jolting. He falls to the ground, growling and moaning. We all watch as he transforms into a man, with curly brown hair and brown eyes.