𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼
[𝓓𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻?

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼[𝓓𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻?

Celestria POV

I lean against the large doorframe of the entrance to Kaer Morhen. My hand resting on my stomach as the cool winter air nips at my skin. A few strands of my hair blow onto my face as my eyes search for any sign of Geralt and Ciri . A smile graces my lips as two figures turn the corner, the smaller one going into a run as she dashes towards me. Ciri's arms wrap around me as best they can, her head resting on my shoulder. I chuckle before squeezing her just as tight. "You act like something tried to kill you,"

"Something did," My eyes widen at Geralt's words before trailing down to the head of an incredibly ugly creature, that he holds in his hand.

"What in all that is holy and good, is that thing?"

"I haven't a fucking clue," I shake my head before leading them inside to grab something to eat. I serve both of them, adding mushrooms to only Geralt's. Ciri looks at me, her eyebrow furrowed in a look of confusion.

"These mushrooms are for Witcher men, not young girls," I explain with a small laugh. "They'll mess you up and most likely ruin your chances of bearing children,"

"As if that'll happen," She mumbles before going to sit down. I follow Geralt to his seat, carefully sitting down on the bench beside him. My eyes widen at a weird fluttery feeling in my abdomen. I press down a bit only for my hand to feel a small flick almost.

"Geralt," My voice unintentionally comes out in a whisper.

"Hmm," He responds, more focused on his food than anything.

"I think the baby just kicked," I mutter as I move my hands, searching for another reaction.

"What?" Geralt questions, finally turning his attention over to me. I quickly grab his hand and place it on my stomach, a smile tainting my lips as I watch his eyes widen.

"Ciri, come here," I wave the girl over. She immediately stands up, excitedly putting her hand on my belly.

"Oh my god, I feel it!" She squeals excitedly as she crouches down next to me, a huge smile on her face.

"I see you've reached the six-month mark," Corina says with a chuckle. I nod happily before I turn back to Geralt, his eyes fixated on my stomach, his expression unreadable.

"Geralt," He looks up at me and that's when I see his eyes, slightly glossed over with unshed tears. "Aw, darling," I laugh lightly, my hand coming up to caress his cheek. He presses a kiss to my cheek before leaning his forehead against mine.

"Seems like the wolf's gone soft," Lambert teases from across the dining hall. I just smile at the sound of him falling, a stone block having lifted from its place on the floor and tripping him.