𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼
[𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝑔𝑒

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼[𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝒻 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝑔𝑒

Celestria POV

I gently brush the hair off her forehead as Cirilla leans against me. She picks at the skin on her hands and she anxiously waits for Geralt. I lazily hold my sword as I rest my head against Ciri's, humming quietly to myself. "He's fine you know. Maybe a little beat up, but fine,"

"What if--"

"Perfectly fine," I smile down at her. The sound of footsteps causes me to stand, my sword drawn as the door opens to reveal Geralt. I put my sword down with a sigh as Ciri quickly gets up and hugs him, causing Geralt to groan in slight discomfort due to the obvious wounds on his shoulders.

"Is it over?" Ciri asks quietly, still holding onto Geralt as though her life depends on it. "We're safe now?" Ciri pulls away and Geralt keeps a hand on her shoulder as he looks down at the young girl.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm alright," She says with a small nod.

"Come with me," Ciri walks out of the door first, allowing me to walk up to Geralt. I press my hands gently against his chest as I inspect the deep gash on his shoulder. He presses a firm kiss to the side of my head as I place my hand over his wound. He hisses in pain causing me to shake my head as I allow water to flow out of my palm and clean out the wound. I look up at him before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"You should've woken me. I could've helped,"

"You helped by staying with Ciri," He says honestly, placing another kiss on my forehead. "And no, it's not cause you're pregnant,"

"Mhmm," I mumble as I interlock my hand with his, his thumb gently caressing mine as we walk out of the room. I keep my sword in my hand, assuming I might need it for whatever Geralt has planned. We walk outside, the brisk air nipping at my cheeks and neck as I walk hand-in-hand with Geralt, Ciri trailing next to us.

"When I first came to Kaer Morhen," Geralt begins. "Vesemir said to me that the world outside these walls is a dangerous place. But times are changing, even here. Nowhere's safe now. You can't run from the world. You can't hide from it," His hand releases mine as we stop and he steps forward, demonstrating sword forms. "But you can find power and purpose. A chance to survive the horror. This Continent was meant for no one. All you have to do, Ciri, is keep your sword close,"

I watch as he hands her a wooden sword, similar to the ones I used to practise with as a child. I assume the younger Witcher's used to do the same. "And keep moving," She takes the sword from him, looking down at the weapon in her hand, the foreign feeling of it.

She takes off her shawl and quickly places her feet in the same way that Geralt has his. I follow along with both of them as Geralt demonstrated how to do the form. I quickly catch it but it takes Ciri a couple of tries. Eventually, we're all moving in sync as our swords move through the air with precision and poise.