𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
[𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼[𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓅𝒾𝒹

Third POV

The group continues walking. The Reavers at the front, Yennefer and Eyck behind them, then Geralt, Borch and Celestria, behind them is Tea, Vea, and Jaskier, and lastly the dwarves.

"It is so kind of you to share the spoils of this expedition with an old man such as Borch," Jaskier continues to talk the poor girls' ears off. "You're like two fiercely loyal, uh friends, I wanna say friends. Relatives. Contract security,"

"To hunt with him is an honor unsullied by payment," Vea states simply.

"But why?" Jaskier asks with a chuckle. The three stop for a moment. The two women looking at Jaskier with disbelief.

"Because he is the most beautiful," Tea answers. The two girls keep walking. Celestria slows her pace and walks alongside Jaskier.

"You try to hard my friend," She chuckles.

"Says the girl dating the WItcher, you tried very hard," He retorts.

She looks at the back of Geralt's head with a smile. "But that's the thing, I didn't. I didn't even intend to fall in love with him but here we are,"

As the two continue conversing Borch makes conversation with Geralt. "You worry if you blink, you'll never see her again,"

"Who are you talking about?" Geralt asks.

"Not so much the raven haired one but definitely the fiery red-headed girl, you're in love with her but also the mage," Borch answers simply.

"You're correct, I am in love with Celestria, I'm only watching Yennefer because she's dangerous," Geralt corrects.

"That's why I brought you along Geralt of Rivia. Nothing scares you,"

"Huh, then you don't know Yennefer of Vengerberg," Geralt says simply. Deep down what fears him the most is losing Celestria again. The thought of it scares him.

Borch's laughing brings him out of his thoughts.