𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒱

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒱
[𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝐼𝒱[𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊

Celestria POV

I put my hand above my eyes to block the sun, despite the fact that the glare from the snow is just as bad. I can see Kaer Morhen in the distance put the sound of a fast-approaching horse catches my attention first. Geralt and I both look behind us, curious if it's a threat or a friend.

A white horse comes out from behind a large rock, its rider having a cloak over their head. They look down at something in their hands before looking at us. They pull the cloak off their head causing me to smile. I quickly dismount my horse, the woman doing the same. "Corina!" I squeal as I engulf her in a hug.

"My Queen," She squeezes me tightly before pulling away.

"How did you find me?" I question as I hold her hands in mine. She pulls a glowing crystal from her pocket and my hands fly to my neck. I yank off my crystal necklace, the crystal glowing the same as the one in Corina's hand.

"Your mother specifically gave you that necklace so she could find you if needed," She says honestly. I drop the necklace to the floor before stomping on it, the pieces lose their glow and the crystal in Corina's hand becomes normal as well. "My apologies your majesty,"

"It's alright Corina. You've come all this way to make sure I'm fine," I pull her in for a hug once more. I turn back to Geralt and Cirilla. "Geralt, you remember Corina, yes?"

"It's good to see you again," Geralt says with a nod of his head.

"Cirilla this is my mage, Corina,"

"Nice to meet you, Princess," Corina says with a bow. "You lot are headed to Kaer Morhen?"

"Yes, as a matter a fact we are," I say with a smile. I look to Geralt, searching his face for any sign of protest if Corina was to come but find none.

"You're welcome to join us," My eyes widen at Geralt's words.

"I'd love to," She says sweetly as she runs back over to her horse, remounting him. I put my foot in the stir-up and go to lift myself onto him but struggle a bit. A flick of my wrist as the portion of land under my feet lifts me up. I sit down atop of Raven, swinging my leg into the other stir-up. I look over at Geralt and Ciri who give me looks of confusion.

"So, I've gained a few pounds, no big deal," They leave it be and the four of us venture up to Kaer Morhen, making it to the castle looking building. We walk under the stone underpass before stopping by a make-shift stable. We dismount and tie our horses inside, making sure they can't get away.

Corina and Cirilla walk ahead of Geralt and I as we head towards the entrance. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Stop asking me that," Geralt huffs but walks ahead and opens the doors to what seems to be a dining hall. Multiple tables barely filled with men litter the room, the crackling of fire and loudness of their voices fill the room. The doors slam behind us, signalling our arrival. Geralt slips off his hood as the men begin to turn to stare, mainly at Corina, Cirilla and I.