𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒳

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒳
[𝐼'𝓂 𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒢𝑒𝓇𝓁𝒶𝓉, 𝐼'𝓂 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝒳[𝐼'𝓂 𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒢𝑒𝓇𝓁𝒶𝓉, 𝐼'𝓂 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔

Third POV

"Where are you going?" Geralt asks chasing after Celestria, who's chasing after Yennefer.

"She's going to get herself killed! Someone has to stop her," She runs into the cave to see Tea and Vea pointing their swords at Yennefer. "Stop!" She yells. They all look towards her as Geralt runs in behind her. "How are you not dead?"

Celestria looks towards the green dragon, her eyes white. "He's dead," Yennefer states.

"She's dead," Tea corrects, her voice sounding sad. They all look up at the sound of roaring. A gold dragon landing in front of them.

"Sir Witcher, his Queen and the sorceress," Borch's voice sounds in their heads. "Hello again,"

"Impossible," Geralt states.

"When the dragoness was injured, her cry was heard by Villentretenmerth," Tea explains.

"But the egg could not be moved," Vea adds. "Or the life inside it would die,"

"That's why she attacked, to protect her offspring," Celestria connects the dots. The heartbeat inside the egg being heard by the people standing near.

"And then we heard about the king's hunt," Tea continues. "Realizing we have to keep our enemies close,"

"So I came to find you," Borch begins. "The white haired Witcher and the Blood Queen of Valhalla. The knight and the Queen who were taught to save dragons instead of kill them,"

The Queen turns around at the sight of the Reavers. "Looks like we get to fuck up the whole family," Bolholt states. Celestria pulls out her sword, throwing the sheath aside. A Reaver runs forward with an axe. Geralt swings his sword, hitting the axe and knocking the man to the ground. "Kill them!" Bolholt yells.

The fight begins, the slashing of swords and yells fill the cave. "Bolholt's mine," Yennefer states.

"Last time I checked he threatened my life, back off," Celestria yells. She makes a beeline for Boholt, killing anyone who comes in her way. She finally makes it towards him, their swords clashing into each others. "Are you ready to meet your maker?" She asks with a smile.

They continue fight, both landing hits. Celestria slices his arm, he slices her leg. She uses all of her strength and knocks his sword out of his hand. She presses her sword up against his throat, backing him up against the wall.

Celestria wasn't aware that despite that fact that he was currently fighting, Geralt's eyes continue to pan over to her every few second. "If it wasn't for that Witcher, you'd be dead princess," He seethes. She presses the sword harder against his throat.