𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼
[𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒 𝒢𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓉

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼 [𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒 𝒢𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓉

Third POV

"You both have to stop this. This is the second time I've woken up without my wife," Sirius complains as Arethusa and Celestria sit up in bed rubbing their eyes. He walks over helping Arethusa out of bed.

"You need to get ready for your coronation," Arethusa urges tiredly.

"I'll skip it,"

"Celestria it's your coronation," Sirius reminds causing the princess to groan aloud. The couple walk out as the maidens walk in to get Celestria ready.

After three whole hours of being pampered the princess was finally ready. She looks in the mirror and almost doesn't recognize herself. Her fiery red hair, tame and curled to perfection. Her eyelids dark, making her eyes pop. Her lips a light pink and her cheeks rosy. Her dress is what truly took her breath away. She'd never been in anything this beautiful before. There's a knock on the door interrupting her thoughts.

"Come in," She says absentmindedly. She watches as Geralt walks in, through the reflection of the mirror. "Do you like it?"

"You look absolutely breathtaking," He answers sincerely. She smiles as he's in a plain black long sleeve shirt and black leather pants, with black boots. She knows very well that he doesn't like wearing fancy clothes so she doesn't force him to do so. She turns to face him.

"You look comfortable and completely handsome," She smiles. A maiden walks into the room, her head low.

"They're asking for the both of you," She says quietly.

"Thank you Rosada," The princess smiles as she runs off. "We better get going then," Geralt nods before heading down to the chapel. Once informed everyone is seated and ready, the maidens help Celestria head downstairs.

Celestria's POV

We get to the doors and one of the maidens peek in and give a thumbs up, signaling I'm ready. I hear the music play and the doors open, everyone standing up. I slowly walk to the front. Everyone gasps and murmurs. This is it, this is where my life ends. I'll be stuck on the throne for the rest of eternity. My breathing becomes labored as I slowly begin to panic. I get to the front and turn to face the crowd. My eyes scan the crowds frantically looking for Geralt. My eyes finally land on him at the back of the room. I sigh in relief. As though he can tell I'm panicking he takes a deep breath and I copy him.

"Are you alright princess?" The priest asks. I nod. Everyone sits back down as the ceremony begins.

 Everyone sits back down as the ceremony begins