𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼𝐼
[𝒲𝑒'𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈

Celestria POV

My eyes flutter open at the feeling of someone lightly tapping my shoulder. I rub the sleep out of my eyes as I sit up to a somewhat nervous-looking Cirilla. "Good morning," I chuckle quietly to not awake Geralt just yet.

"Sorry to wake you but, could you help me with my hair?"

My heart swells ever so slightly as I nod vigorously. I carefully slide out of bed and follow Ciri to her bedroom. I smile at the sight of a beautiful shirt and pants laid out on her bed, the colour of a simple but dainty blue. I sit on her bed, next to her clothes, careful not to wrinkle the fabric. She hands me her brush before sitting down on the floor in front of me. I smile lightly before softly humming as I gently pull the brush through her hair. Once her hair is free of knots, I braid two small braids into her hair, adding a few flowers as well.

She stands and rushes to her mirror with a big grin on her face, looking quite happy with her hair. "So, why the sudden urge to do your hair and dress up?" I question as I pull the loose strands from the bristles of the brush.

"I just noticed that Triss is really in tune with her femininity, and I thought maybe I should reconnect with mine," She says absentmindedly, playing with her hair. My shoulders slump ever so slightly, disappointed that I never made her feel that way. I watch her eyes widen through the mirror before she turns swiftly towards me, kneeling in front of me as her hands rest on my lap. "Please don't feel sad. It's nothing against you, I swear. In fact, you're the one who showed me that a woman could be fierce while also being feminine, I just simply lost sight of the feminine part,"

My eyes sting with tears, the stupid hormones making me much more emotional than necessary. I hold her cheek gently, my thumb caressing her soft skin as I smile down at her. "You're going to make the best sister, you know that?"

Her eyes glisten just a bit more than they were before. She places her hand gently on my stomach as she leans in. "Hi," She whispers ever so quietly, gasping a little when her hand is met with a small but strong kick. "They can hear me?"

"Of course, they can hear you," I can't help but chuckle at the smaller girl, her eyes wide with amazement as she continues to speak quietly with the infant. She finally stands up, helping me up as well. "I'll see you at breakfast," I place a chaste kiss on her forehead before exiting the room quietly. I walk slowly back towards Geralt and I's room, just taking in everything around me for some odd reason.

"You're up early," I jolt, my hands alighting with flames as I twirl around to be faced with a borderline terrified Triss. My flames go out as I regain my composure. "I didn't mean to startle you,"

"It's quite alright," An awkward tension falls over the both of us before she speaks up once more.

"I've never thought that Geralt would be the father type,"

"Neither did I at first," I chuckle softly, my hands resting against my stomach. "I know, you explained this already but, what is your relation to Geralt?"

"We're simply friends," I watch a sense of sadness wash over her eyes, proving that she is lying.

"Alright, I'll see you at breakfast," With that, I turn and walk back to the room, something in me feeling that her feelings for Geralt go farther than friendship. I open the door quietly, shutting it softly behind me before climbing back into bed beside Geralt. I lay softly on my side, my hand under my head as I watch him sleep peacefully.

I carefully brush a strand of hair off his face before letting my hand rest gently against his cheek. His eyes slowly flutter open as he lets out a long breath, stretching every so slightly. "Good morning,"