𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼
[𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒 𝒢𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓉

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼𝐼[𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒 𝒢𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓉

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕

Third POV

"My Queen, thank you for your kindness,"

"You're welcome good sir," Celestria smiles as the man leaves. "Is that the last of them?"

"There is a messenger Your Majesty,"

"Well send him in," She sits up straight.

"A letter from Borch Three Jackdaws," The messenger hands her the letter.

"I'm sorry, who?" She asks confused as she opens the letter.

"I'm not sure Your Majesty, he only told me his name and to give you this letter," She finally gets the letter opened.

Dear Queen Clestria,

My name is Borch Three Jackdaws. You probably have no idea who I am, but I have heard great tales of you. I was wondering if you could do me the honor of helping me and many others confront a dragon that has been causing a little problem. If you decide to join us on this quest please meet us at an inn, in Kadayawan.

Sincerely Borch.

Well this is quiet interesting. "Ready my horse," She informs her helpers. She sends the messenger away. She gets up from the throne and runs throughout the castle. "Sirius! Sirius!" She calls out for her brother.

"Celestria! What's wrong?" He asks exiting his room.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm leaving the kingdom in your hands, make sure everything goes smoothly. I'm off to confront a dragon," She says quickly before turning away.

"Woah, woah, hold on. You're going to do what now?" He asks.

"I was sent an invitation to go confront a dragon. So I'm trusting you with the kingdom in my absence. I haven't left this kingdom in a long time Sirius, I need to get out," He looks at his sister worried but finally sighs.

"Alright but you better come back alive,"

"Of course," She then hands him piece of parchment.

"What's this?" He asks.

"It's a paper with my signet, stating that you're in charge,"

"How long have you had this?" He asks.

"Longer than you think," She laughs before going to her chambers. She changes into her armour, grabbing her sword and dagger. She places her hair in a fishtail braid that falls onto her back. She looks in the mirror and smiles. She finally, after all this time, looks like herself.