𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒱
[𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑜𝓉, 𝓎𝒶 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌?

Chapter Contains Mature Scenes (;

Celestria POV

"Are you alright?" My attention is taken from my sleeping child at the sound of my husband's voice. I turn to look at him, his eyebrows furrowed in worry as he stares at me.

"I'm alright Geralt," I press my hand to his cheek, my other arm secure around Viserys as he sleeps. He's three months old now, the newborn days long behind us. He is still quite quiet, mostly sleeping and nursing. I mean, what else is there for a small child to do. "Another letter from Yen?" I don't have to look up to know he's reading another letter that's been stabbed to our door.

Geralt continues to keep her at arms length, not letting her get too close. He hums in response as he reads over the millionth letter than she's left. I don't blame him for keeping her at a distance, after what she did, I'm surprised I've forgiven her before he has. I stand from the bed as Viserys opens his eyes, yawning as he does. I walk passed Geralt, out the door of our second home in the passed few weeks. Constantly running, constantly worried that someone is trying to hurt Cirilla. I stand on the porch, watching Corina and Yennefer teach Cirilla simple spells.

"There's your sister," I whisper to Viserys as I hold him upward to watch them. He babbles quietly at the sight of rocks floating. A kiss is pressed to side of my head, causing me to smile. "Off to catch something for dinner?"

He hums in response before leaning down and kissing our son's head, the baby giggling in response. I watch as Geralt walks off, sparring the women a glance before heading down to the water. I focus my attention back on them, noticing the glances Yennefer and Corina share. I smile gently, bouncing Viserys gently as I walk towards them. "How is it going?"

"Slow," Ciri mumbles as she walks over, smiling at Viserys as she does. Yennefer grabs something from her bag and hands it to me.

"Can you make sure he gets this?" Her eyes are genuine and her guilt is tangible. I nod as I take the letter.

"How do your powers work?" I turn my attention back to Ciri, not quite sure how to answer her question.

"I'm not quite sure," I chuckle as I extend my hand, the rock floating from the ground. "I just think about what I want to do and it happens. Sometimes I just have to have a definitive goal and it'll happen. Other times my powers have a mind of their own,"

"So, it's not regular magic?"

"I'm afraid not," I chuckle as I caress her face gently. She huffs in annoyance before turning her attention back to Yennefer and Corina. I turn and head back to the house, closing the door behind me before laying Viserys on the bed. I tickle his sides with a smile before leaning and grabbing a warm cloth and new clothes. I change him quickly, having gotten the hang of it by now. I kiss his cheek before picking him up once more, cradling him as I grab a small blanket and drape it over my shoulder before moving my dress down to allow him to nurse.