𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼
[𝒮𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝒱𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓉𝒽 𝑀𝑒𝒾𝓇

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼[𝒮𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝒱𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓉𝒽 𝑀𝑒𝒾𝓇

Third POV

Celestria lays in bed, Corina walking in with hot water and rags. Jaskier follows in behind her with an arm full of herbs. A strangled groan leaves Ria's lips, her hands gripping the bedsheets as pain eats away at her body. "Where's Ciri?" Her voice is weak but determined as she sits up. "She shouldn't be alone. Something is off about her," 

"She will be fine. It's you we're worried about," Jaskier sits on the edge of the bed, giving her hand a comforting squeeze which she replies with a much harder squeeze that lasts much longer. "Okay, ow, ow, ow!" He wiggles his hand from hers, flexing his sore hand. 

"You are in labor, Your Majesty," 

"Where's Geralt?" Ria has never sounded so pathetic, so weak and sad. So...helpless. "I need Geralt. I can't do this without him," 

"You must. You have no other choice. This baby has to come out," Corina's voice is firm, not leaving any room to argue as she continues to prepare her things for the birth. Suddenly the door is banged on and Jaskier hurries to open it. 

"Ciri's been...oh fuck," Celestria looks at Jennifer who stands in the doorway. 

"What? What is going on with Ciri?" 

Yennefer whispers quietly to Jaskier and Corina, their eyes telling Ria everything she needs to know. She begins to climb out of bed, Corina rushing to her side and stopping her. "You have to stay here," 

"I can't. If something is wrong with Ciri, I cannot stay here," Her eyes are filled with water, the hopeless feeling in her chest grows twice the size than before. 

"I know but if you go, this baby could die," 

"If I don't go, my daughter will die," Corina nods in understanding but doesn't budge. 

"Yennefer, we need to-" Geralt's words are cut short as he enters the room to see a desperate and scared Celestria. 

"She's in labor. We cannot help you," Corina explains as Geralt rushes to Celestria's side, the mage moves out of his way. His hands cup his wife's face, pushing her sweat soaked hair out of her face. 

"What's going on? They won't tell me," She clings to his arm, her eyes searching his for any form of answer. 

"I need you to focus on this child while I focus on the other. I need you to be strong, alright?" His eyes are soft as he stares back at her. 

"I can't do this. Not like this. Not alone," 

"I know but--"

"She won't be alone," They turn their heads to Jaskier. "I'll stay,"