𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱
[𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱[𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉

Third POV 

The Queen sits in silence, her eyes gazing down on her newborn child as she simply thinks of everything that has led to this moment. She lifts her gaze to her daughter who's simply smiling at her mother. "What?" 

"You just, you look so happy," 

"I am," For the first time in a long time, despite everything that has been happening, Celestria finds herself in complete bliss. "Are you finished packing? I'd like to change before we leave," 

"Oh yes, I set out a dress for you," She points at an all white dress with a white shawl. 

"Why white?" Celestria questions as she carefully stands to her feet. 

"Just thought you'd look nice in it. I'll take the baby and meet you in the dining hall," She carefully takes her little brother into her arms, smiling and whispering to the baby as she exits the room. Ria quickly gets dressed, discarding her old ragged clothes before slipping on this beautiful white outfit. Her hair is slightly messy but not anything she's not used to. 

Deciding to tame it slightly, she puts it into a simple braid before exiting the room and walking to the dining hall. She's met with Corina at the entrance, a bouquet of flowers in the mages hands. "What is this for?" 

"You," She smiles as she hands it to her as Ciri walks up to them, Viserys still in her arms. 

"What is going on?" 

"You'll see," They stand at either side of the very confused Queen before they nudge her to start walking. Her eyes widen as small wisps of light flutter in the air, the dining hall set up like a church, a very clear pathway with flowers on the edges. Everyone stands on either side, Lambert, Coen and some other Witchers on one side. Yennefer and a few other Witchers on the other side. 

Ria's heart tightens as she realizes what is occurring, her eyes beginning to sting with tears as she walks down the path, looking at her friends before her eyes follow the path and she locks eyes with Geralt. Her heart flies in her chest as she sees him standing with Vesemir, looking somewhat nervous. 

She walks all the way to the end, giving her bouquet to Corina before turning to Geralt. "You look breathtaking,"

"You look very handsome," Her eyes are still filled with tears as she looks at the man she's grown to love with every aspect of her being. 

"You two have waited long enough. This is my parting gift to you, to allow you to wed," Ria looks at Vesemir with grateful eyes. "Please, say your vows," 

"God I feel so unprepared," Celestria mutters, looking down embarrassed. 

"Then allow me to go first," Geralt clears his throat before opening a sheet of paper. He breathes shakily, nerves coursing through his veins as he begins to read aloud. "Love. Freedom. Mercy. Grace. Faith. Comfort. Safety. Trust. Compassion. Companionship. Cirilla. Jaskier. Viserys. These are all the things that are in my life not by my own doing, but by yours. I look at my life that once had a very frail purpose. Then you walked into that tavern and it was all thrown to shit. The pull was instant and the love was strong. I couldn't not love you, even if I tried. Even if I woke up and forgot about this life, I would find you again. Celestria of Valhalla, you are my strength and my purpose. The love of my life and mother of my children. You bring me joy and love with every breath you breathe. You have let me experience something that very few of my kind get even a taste of. True love. Love that has survived attack after attack and trial after trial. A love that was made just for us. You are my world Ria. I love you so much more than you know," 

Tears drip onto Celestria's breasts as she stares at Geralt through blurred eyes. "God, I'm sorry," She wipes her face before clearing her throat. "I love you. I love you the way the sun loves the moon. The way the ocean loves the shore. I love you the way my lungs love the air. My soul has entwined with yours, your thoughts my thoughts. Your fight is my fight, you family is my family. My heart is yours, the breath in my lungs belongs to you. The father of my children, a man made just for me. Fate took hold of us and we couldn't have fought it even if we wanted to. You, Geralt of Rivia, have taken ahold of my heart and I never want you to give it back. I never have known love the way I know it with you. It is fiery and lively, yet comforting and peaceful. This is the love I wish to keep just for us, lock it away to let people see what was. A love that is like no other. My love is all yours Geralt," 

Silence falls upon the room, the weight of their words lingering in the air. Vesemir clears his throat before speaking. "There is not much more to say after that is there," The room chuckles softly. "Do you, Geralt, take Celestria to be your wife. To cherish and to hold, through hell and high water. Through monster blood and gruel?"

"I do," 

"And do you Celestria--"

"I do!" She claps a hand over her mouth, embarrassed by how quickly she spoke. Geralt smiles down at the woman he's grown to love so dearly, his eyes holding nothing but affection. 

"Well then, I pronounce Witcher and Queen, you may now kiss the bride," Vesemir barely finishes his words before Geralt's lips are on Celestria's. His arm wrap around her waist, pulling her close as she smiles into the kiss. The room is filled with cheers and for that moment, everything is perfect. The problems that have chased them across the continent, pause as their lips connect. The world pausing to witness the unity of a love as strong as theirs. A unity that defies all logic and rule. A unity that couldn't have been avoided no matter how long they fought it. 

The couple pulls away, lovesick grins on their faces as they stare at each other. "We're married," Her voice is a whisper, as though if she speaks too loud it won't be real. 

"We're married," Geralt chuckles as he presses his forehead against his wife's. They both let out a laugh as Ciri carefully runs over to them, Viserys in her arms as she leans against her parents, their arms encasing their children. Celestria smiles down at her children, the widest smile on her face as they stare at her. Geralt however, Geralt looks at Celestria, the reason for all of this. The beacon of his joy and the reason for his happiness. She is his everything. 

Authors Note: Sorry about the short chapter. Just thought it'd be a sweet filler chapter as I try to figure out how to incorporate the story into season three <3