𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼
[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝐼𝐼[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊

Third POV

A cool breeze swirls around the room, an unsettling feeling glides through the air. Celestria's once peaceful sleep is disturbed as she wakes up, a gut wrenching feeling swirling around her stomach. Despite sleep pulling her back, she shakes it off and quickly shakes Geralt awake. His eyes shoot open as he looks at her, sitting up to make sure she's alright. "Something's wrong,"

"What do you mean?" His voice is raspy and coated with sleep as a look of confusion paints his features.

"I don't know but something is wrong," Celestria slides out of bed and as soon as her feet hit the tile floors she can see everyone who's walking on them.

"Ria?" Geralt's voice filled with worry as he walks around the bed to grab onto her shoulders. Her eyes are foggy as she looks around at what seems to be nothing. But to her, she's searching, looking for what could be causing this feeling. After seconds of eager searching, she finds what she's looking for. Ciri standing alone, a group of men in front of her. All of them yielding weapons.

With a gasp, she exists her weird trance to be met with Geralt's worried face. "It's Ciri," Without a second of thought, she runs out of the room, as fast as her swollen ankles and aching feet could take her. Pain lingers in her body but her mind is with Cirilla.

Geralt is close behind as they round the corner to see a ring of fire burning around Cirilla. Celestria extends her hand, the fire vanquishing as Geralt sends a sign that causes the men to be knocked backwards. Yennefer rounds the other corner, coming Ciri's aid as well. Celestria quickly walks over to Ciri, her hands gently grabbing her face to make sure she's alright.

"Well, if I'd known to follow you from Oxenfurt, it would've saved me a spy mission to Kaer Morhen" His voice is icy despite his likeness for flames.

"Nice scar shithead," Yennefer retaliates. "This is unfortunately the fire fucker I was meaning to tell you about earlier,"

"Ria, take Ciri. I'll find you afterwards,"

"I'll go with them," Yennefer leads the way, Ciri and Celestria following closely behind her. Remembering when thing like this would happen, Ria would want to stay by Geralt's side, fight with him. But as she runs, her hand pressed against her bulging stomach, all she can think about is her children. They women round the corner into a room, locking the door behind them. Candles flicker around as Ria leans on the wall for support.

"There's no way out," Ciri informs, looking at the walls around us before her eyes land on her mother. "Mother," She rushes over to her aid but Ria waves the air pointlessly.

"I'm fine," Her words are breathy and very unconvincing, practically whispered. "Barricade the door," The girls listen and begin pushing a statue towards it, poorly blocking the entrance. Her ears perk up at the sound of sparks, turning towards the door to see it begin to smoke. Clearly scarface out there is trying to get it.