𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳
[𝒞𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶, 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒?

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳[𝒞𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒶, 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒?

Celestria's POV

How come everytime I get a messenger with a letter it's about Geralt. It's been a few years since I've seen Geralt but he sends messengers with letters to me, so I know he's well. This more recent letter I've received, informed me that Geralt went to receive our child of surprise but the Queen refused to give her up and ended up locking Geralt up, so he's asked me to come bust him out. Men, am I right.

I am currently riding to Cintra as we speak. I understand why Geralt went to get our child of surprise, Nilfgaard is currently about to attack Cintra. By the time I get there, things could be really bad. My heart still hurts at the news of Pavetta and Duny's death. Their ship was lost at sea, a proper funeral not even being able to happen.

Third POV

After a day's journey Celestria finally makes it to Cintra. Flames and smoke rising from the kingdom. She ties up Raven to a tree, out of sight. "Stay here and stay quiet," She whispers. She puts her cloak on, covering her head. If she can keep you identity hidden the better. She creeps through the shadows staying out of sight and blending in with the Nilfgaardian soldiers. Her hand stays on her sword for safety precautions.

"You there!" The Queen freezes, cursing under her breath. She turns around, her cloak still over her eyes. "Who-"

Celestria extends her hand, the man falls to the ground dead. She having pushes air into his lungs, causing them to explode. She looks around hoping, praying no one saw her. She continues her search for Geralt. Most of the warriors to busy fighting each other to notice her.

After a few moments, she sees a white haired figure hiding behind a wagon with boxes on it. She quietly creeps over. "Geralt," She whispers. In a swift motion he had his sword at her throat, her face in a blank, almost bored expression. "Really?" She asks in disbelief. He puts his sword down and pulls her towards him. She quickly hugs him before looking out at the chaos. They both turn our heads at the sound of a thud. We edge around the cart and look over, seeing Queen Calanthe's body laying there, dead. Celestria goes to run towards it but is pulled back by Geralt, his hand over her mouth to muffle her cries. Tears dripping down her face.

He turns her around to face him. "We have to find Cirilla, alright?" She nods, sniffling before following him and the run down an alley.

"Cirilla, is that her name?" Celestria asks.

"Hmm," She smiles at the thought, Pavetta always did have a way with names.