𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱
[𝐼 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒢𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

[𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱[𝐼 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒢𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

Third POV

Celestria stirs awake as the sun shines in her eyes. She sighes before looking up at the Witcher whom was currently laying on his side behind her, one arm around her midsection and the other under her head. She smiles lightly at him sleeping peacefully, or so she thought.

"I can feel you staring," His deep voice scaring her. She falls off the bed with a yelp. Her head pops up to glare at the laughing Witcher.

"That wasn't funny Geralt!" She scolds while trying not to laugh.

"Oh but it was," He chuckles. She crawls back onto the bed, laying down next to the smiling Witcher. His laughter dies down as he looks into his lovers eyes. He brushes some hair behind her ear. She leans into his hand. "We better get going,"

"We?" Celestria asks.

"Valhalla isn't too far from here, I'll escort you. It'll be less than a days trip," She smiles up at him, leaning forward and planting a kiss on his lips. She then gets out of the bed sauntering over to the bathroom. Geralt watching her every move.

"I'm going to take a bath," She turns to look at him with a smirk. "You're welcome to join me," She then enters the bathroom. Geralt curses under his breath knowing she has too much control over him at this point, but gets up and joins her anyways.

 Geralt curses under his breath knowing she has too much control over him at this point, but gets up and joins her anyways

Geralt's POV

We give our horses to the knights. Celestria leaving them shaking in their armour, after she warns them of the consequences if something happens to our horses. We then walk into the castle. It is quite nice but still not my thing. I hear Celestria gasp before running up to a man.

"Sirius!" She flings herself into his arms. I tense slightly, seeing another man touch her. She let's go before turning to me. "Geralt this is my brother, Sirius," She puts emphasis on his title, her knowing me to well. Sirius extends his hand and I shake it.