Chapter 6

Rosepaw woke up the next morning to the sounds of chatting cats. She padded out curiously and saw everyone talking to one another. Her eyes widened when she saw Lilystar limping to her den. She searched for someone to ask and found her mentor.

"Why is everyone talking? What happened to Lilystar?" 

"Apparently, she told Frozenpaw to attack her. No one knows why..." Cloudberry explained. Rosepaw nodded and went to Frozenpaw and Silverpaw who were arguing about something.

"I think...but...HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" Silverpaw screeched. 

"Quiet!" Frozenpaw hissed. "I don't want to be tagged as a murderer."

Silverpaw looked suspicious but talked in a quieter tone. "NO cat is capable of suddenly being able to fight and hunt," She chided. "When did this... power of your's start?"

"I don't have powers Silverpaw! Don't you see? I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" Frozenpaw snapped at her. "WHY WON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?"

Silverpaw jumped back at her tone.

"I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION FURBALL!" Silverpaw shrieked. "GIVE ME SOME PERSONAL SPACE MOUSEBRAIN!" She raced out of camp and headed to the forest. 

"Wait..NO!" Frozenpaw tried to get Silverpaw to turn around, but she was already out the entrance, into the wild. Rosepaw could see Frozenpaw felt bad so she went to talk to her. 

"Frozenpaw...I understand you're in a bad mood, but you really shouldn't have snapped at my sister..." She said softly. 

"I'm sorry...I just...I'll go give some apologies."

"That's a good idea. Oh, and Frozenpaw?"

"Yeah?"

"I heard about...about Lilystar..."

"FROM WHO?"

"Uh...Cloudberry told me..."

"It's fine...Let me apologize to Silverpaw first and then...I don't know." Frozenpaw flinched a bit when she heard that. She probably doesn't want the whole Clan to that... it's best I don't tell anyone. She decided. Frozenpaw ran after her sister. Rosepaw sat down and groomed herself to think about what just occurred. While she did, Darkpaw came up.

"Hey! What happened between you guys? I heard yelling so I came." He just came back from hunting so he put down his prey and asked worried. Rosepaw wasn't sure why but her heart started thumping loudly.

"U-Uh... it wasn't anything... just a li-ittle fight!" She stuttered giving an awkward smile. Darkpaw nodded suspiciously. 

"Okay... anyways, do you wanna go hunt later", Darkpaw looked around and lowered his voice, "tonight?" Rosepaw wanted to squeal like a kit but managed to choke out, "S-Sure!" Darkpaw gave a large smile and bounded off. OH STARCLAN THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!