Chapter 16

"Well, what is it?" Rosemoon asked Frozenstrike.

"I can't tell you here... I have to tell you s-somewhere else..." She said glancing nervously, "follow me." Rosemoon shrugged and followed her out of the camp to the cave where she and Darkclaw used to play as apprentices. As they padded in, she was flooded with memories of how they would sneak out and spend time together, alone in a hidden cave. Frozenstrike then sat down with her tail neatly wrapped around her paws. Rosemoon plopped down in front of her.

"Before I tell you, I want to apologize for not telling you earlier", Frozenstrike told her. 

"I have NO idea what in StarClan's name you're talking about so just continue." Her sister nodded and took a deep breath.

"I'm... part of a prophecy..." She said softly. Rosemoon's eyes widened. 

"What's the prophecy?"

"When the river is to run cold, not even the sharpest raven's talons can crack its ice."

"Woah..." 

"I'm really sorry I-"

"Oh shut up mousebrain. You're part of a prophecy! THAT'S AWESOME!" She exclaimed like an excited kit. That would explain a LOT. Like how she always wins battles. She realized.

"So does anyone else know about it?"

"Well you, Silverleaf, Gingerleaf, Lilystar, and Flameflight know. No one else knows so try to keep it a secret." She explained, "Also, let's go now before the others worry about us." Rosemoon nodded and bounded out. She spotted movement behind the ferns and got into a hunting crouch. She was about to leap when a bolt of fur caught it first. She stood up and realized it was Shinepaw.

"Nice catch!" She purred walking to her. The apprentice picked up her vole and beamed. Darkclaw appeared too and congratulated his apprentice. 

"Let's go back to camp together." He said. Rosemoon and Frozenstrike nodded. Frozenstrike took the lead with Shinepaw while Rosemoon and Darkclaw walked in the back. 

"So how'd it go with Shinepaw?" She asked.

"It was better than I thought actually", He lowered his voice, "She actually listened to me." Rosemoon let out a laugh

"That's good to hear. I'm sure she'll be a great warrior." She added and heard Shinepaw softly purring. 

"Yep!" They reached camp and Darkclaw told his apprentice to get something to eat. Of course, she chose her own vole and proudly showed it to Claypaw. Rosemoon headed to the fresh-kill pile and chose a blackbird. She brought it to Darkclaw and shared it.

"I saw you and Frozenstrike padding out of our secret cave. What were you doing there?" He asked through a mouthful.

"Oh right! She was telling me about this secret prophecy..."

So another idea from my friend came (yes it's Silvershine) which is to do a Q and A with Stone! I liked it so we're gonna do it :D

Basically, you gotta ask questions here or in the announcement I posted on my discussions and Stone will answer them!