Chapter 17

This is gonna be a kinda mushy chapter bc Silvershine hates it >:D Kinda mushy bc I don't have the motivation to make it supa mushy (wish I did to annoy Silvershine more)

After she finished eating and saying about Frozenstrike's prophecy, Rosemoon retired to the warrior's den and fell asleep immediately. She was in the middle of a great dream where she was about to hunt the chubbiest rabbit in the whole world when someone nudged her awake. She groaned and opened her eyes to see Darkclaw. 

"I was in the middle of a good dream..." She muttered. 

"Sorry...? Anyways, follow me." He whispered padding out. She yawned and went after him. It was completely quiet besides the slow breathing of her Clanmates as they slept. Probably not being disturbed in the middle of their dreams. She thought grumpily. She quietly slipped behind the apprentice's den and snuck out the camp with Darkclaw. He led her to the cave she was in this morning. Confused, she picked up her pace and almost bumped into him. 

"What are we doing here again?" She asked.

"Dunno. I was bored." He shrugged. Rosemoon rolled her eyes and sat down next to him. 

"You woke me up in the middle of a REALLY good dream to tell me you're bored!?" 

"Oh come on! It couldn't have been that good." 

"It was! I was chasing a rabbit-"

"Pfffft!" Darkclaw snorted and Rosemoon gave him a hard shove. He purred and sat back up again. They sat there together gazing at the moonlight shine over the forest. She could hear the soft sound of waves splashing at the lakeshore. The two cats entwined their tails. Rosemoon then gently leaned onto Darkclaw. She should tell he was slightly surprised but didn't say anything. I wish this moment would last forever. 

Rosemoon yawned and found herself next to Darkclaw who was snoring as loud as a monster. I'm surprised no one found us yet. It was sunrise meaning a patrol would come soon so it was best they left before. She found her tail still twisted with her mate's and gently freed it. She nudged him and whispered, "It's time to go mousebrain." He stopped and opened his eyes.

"Just a bit more..." He murmured and went back to sleep. Even though he was her mate, she won't let him go that easily. 

"I said it's time to GO." She growled and Darkclaw jumped up.

"Good." She said satisfied. He was clearly not happy and was about to argue when they heard pawsteps approaching. They dove into the bushes nearby and waited for them to leave. Once the patrol left, they quickly went back into the warrior's den from behind the camp where no one would notice them. They curled up into their nests and pretended they were there the whole time. She saw Darkclaw immediately go back to sleep and rolled her eyes. 

Yeah, I know weird ending to the chapter. Not gonna change it.