My House - Yoonmin

Yoongi smiled chugging the remainder of his soju. Namjoon insisted that they went out to celebrate the launch of their collaboration. Jin was very clear that Namjoon was the driver and would not touch a single drop of liquor.

But as for Yoongi... that was not the case. Namjoon frowned seeing him drinking the liquor happily as he shifted around his food.

"Man do you have to rub it in my face anymore?" Namjoon grunted snatching some food off of the older plate in revenge.

"I'm sorry, I haven't drank in a while! And I love it!" Yoongi sang placing the cup down to devour the remainder of the food on his plate.

"Yah! Namjoon-ah, why didn't the cow cross the road?" He hiccuped making Namjoon raise a eyebrow.

"Why?" Namjoon wondered. He tended to deal with this behaviour at home considering his husband said these jokes constantly. But he hadn't heard this one before. Surprisingly..

"We don't know...It's a moostery!" He laughed throwing his head back and Namjoon looked at him in concern.

"Okay, that's enough. I'm cutting you off" Namjoon said prying the bottle out of the olders hands as he raised his hand high for the bill.

"Hi sir what can I get you?" The man ask shyly shifting back and forth. his eyes looking between the brown haired boy and the drunken blonde haired man slumped in his chair.

"Hey, could I just get the bill?" Namjoon said with pleading eyes and Yoongi threw his arms up in the air.

"I'm a billboard singer!!" He screamed standing up to attempt to dance.

"Woah! Stop hyung!" Namjoon said dragging him back down. Thank god for the private room. But Namjoon knew deep down that everyone could hear him.

"You know Joonie.. if you weren't straight I'd totally hit that" Yoongi snickered falling backwards onto the floor with a bang.

"Hyung! We're both in relationships, goddamn get off that floor now!" He hollered as the staff member walked in awkwardly with the bill.

"Thank you so much" he said placing the money onto the table and securing a arm around the older mans waist.

"Have a goodnight..." Namjoon bowed smiling lightly. Yoongi smirked letting go of the younger and walking drunkingly out of the building.

"Namjoon, we should go party!! It's a celebration. Celebrate good times come on!" Yoongi sang breaking out into dance as Namjoon rushed to try and get a hold of him.

"No way, I'm never letting you drink again." He said pulling him towards the large SUV.

"Oh my god! Are you kidnapping me?!" He asked squinting at the tall man.

"God no! Even if I was...I would return your annoying ass right away." Namjoon said making Yoongi 'tsk' in annoyance.

"Let's go, I'm tired." He mumbled making Namjoon raise a eyebrow.

"But you were just ready to party?" Namjoon said letting his raised eyebrow drop.

"Sometimes in life shit changes, and everything rearranges.. but you just got to spring back into action, don't let the world be your distraction you know?" Namjoon eyes widened as he looked at the older in disbelief.