Thigh Gap - Yoonmin

TW: ED

The comeback was just weeks away, and all the members were on edge, practicing daily and eating healthy.

"Hey bubs," Yoongi spoke, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's petite waist.

"Yah, I'm sweaty, babe," Jimin whined, pushing the boy off of his sweaty body. Yoongi pouted, earning a small peck from Jimin.

"We're filming tomorrow, aren't you excited" Yoongi smiled, tucking a few strands of pink hair behind Jimin's ear.

A sigh left his lips. "I'm stressed, Yoongi" Yoongi kisses his lips a few times, rubbing his face gently.

"You have no reason to worry, Jiminie. You'll be perfect, bubs," Yoongi spoke, pulling the boy into his chest.

"Still sweaty," Jimin swatted him lightly, hopping up off the sweaty dance floor.

"I'm going to go grab a snack. Do you want anything?" Yoongi asked, taking a swig of his boyfriend's water bottle.

"Nah, I'm good, babe" Yoongi nodded, yawning slightly before leaving the studio to run to the corner store around the block.

-

"Hey, Jimin, dinner in 5" Yoongi smiled, kissing his forehead before cooking food with Seokjin.

Jimin grabbed his phone before sneaking out of the dorm to go back to the studio. He ran down the staircase and outside into his and Yoongi's shared car.

"Yah Jimin ah," Jungkook yelled, opening the room door swiftly. The room was empty; a confused expression made way to his face as he wandered back to the kitchen.

"Hyung, Jimin is not there," he spoke, grabbing a box of banana milk out of the refrigerator.

"what do you mean he's not there" Jungkook shrugged, taking another sip of the sweet milk.

Yoongi dialled his number searching around for the short pink-haired boy. "Hello?"

"Jimin-ah, bubs? Where did you go... it's dinner. I just told you not even 5 minutes ago," Yoongi spoke, plopping down on their shared bed.

"Sorry, they needed me at the studio!" Jimin lied, putting his phone onto speaker as he drove down the calm highway.

"They needed you at quarter to eight," Yoongi questioned, raising an eyebrow at the boy's statement.

"Yes, I need to practice. I was doing something incorrectly," Yoongi sighed, placing his nose into the boy's pillow. The boy's aroma always seemed to put Yoongi at ease.

"Jimin, can't you practice tomorrow? I miss you already," Jimin sighed, biting his lip softly. He wanted to be in his warm embrace, but he had to be perfect for the comeback.

"Sorry, baby, I'll be home soon, I promise." Yoongi sighed before pulling the pillow into his chest.

"Okay, bubs.. I'll see you soon! I love you to the moon and back. Be safe; call me when you arrive and leave" Jimin giggled at the boy's protective ways.

"I will baby, love you too," Jimin smiled, hanging up on the boy; he looked down at his thighs, squeezing them lightly.

'I just need to miss a few more meals and a few extra exercises, and I'll have what I need,' he thought, pulling into the studio parking lot.

-

Jimin panted, laying down on the cold tiled floor. He squeezed his eyes shut, seeing stars. He reached for his water bottle, chugging down the remainder of the liquid.

'I better head home,' he thought, pulling his weak body off the floor. He bowed to the security guards before jumping into the cold car.

He had many missed messages and called from Yoongi.

"Shit shit shit," he squealed, putting his phone onto the car charger before rushing out of the parking lot. He forgot to call the boy as promised.

He unlocked the dorm doors seeing Seokjin worried on the couch but no sign of his boyfriend.

"Jimin-ah, where have you been? We have all been worried sick we just forced Yoongi to get some sleep," Seokjin scolded, pulling the young male into his arms.

"I'm sorry I forgot to call. I've just have had a lot on my mind lately," Jimin gulped, hugging the elder back tightly.

"Jimin, you know I watch you like a hawk, right?" Jimin nodded, looking down at the freshly cleaned dorm floors.

"Why haven't you been eating enough?" Jimin gulped, looking back up into his worried eyes.

"I wanted... well, I wanted a thigh gap," Jimin explained, letting a tear escape from his tired eyes. Seokjin sighed, holding the boy close in a motherly hug.

"You are perfect. Maybe even more handsome than me." Jimin giggled, wiping his tears with his long sleeves. He nodded, taking a deep breath.

"I have to go see Yoongi.." Jimin trailed off, looking down at the closed door in the hallway. Seokjin bit his cheek, releasing a hum of agreement.

Jimin nodded lightly before wandering down the hallway. He placed his hand on the doorknob, twisting it slowly.

The younger approached the sleeping male before kneeling in front of him. His breath hitched as his eyes scanned the boy's tear-stained cheeks.

Guilt took over the boy's body. He climbed into the bed facing the wall. He couldn't believe he was being so selfish; he didn't think about how Yoongi would feel.

"Bubba?? Is that you" a deep voice said softly. Jimin felt tears well up in his eyes as he nodded lightly.

"Bubba, I'm so happy your okay. I was so worried," Yoongi cooed, turning the male around, his eyebrows furrowed at the tears rolling down his cheeks.

"What's wrong?" He frowned, wiping the boy's tears. He planted soft kisses on the boy's eyes, pulling him closer.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault I'm so selfish. All I was worried about was my fat ugly body, not you, the love of my life, and I made you worry and cry. It's all my fault."

"Jimin, why didn't you tell me what was going on? You are so fucking beautiful! Every single inch of your body, like here and here everywhere," Yoongi spoke, placing kisses all over the male's body.

He leaned up, kissing the boy's lips gently. "I'm in love with you and every single thing about you... okay?." Yoongi spoke, pulling the pink-haired male on top of him.

Jimin settled down, breathing in yoongi's intoxicating scent. When he has Yoongi by his side, he will never think about himself the way he once did. He didn't need a thigh gap.