Contract - Taekook

Jungkook gazed out the window his heart heavy. Ever since Jungkook was a young boy he dreamed of finding the perfect partner. Someone who loved him just as much as he loved them.

The young boy was a complete hopeless romantic. He loved all the candle lit dinners, snuggling, move nights, and picnics.

But the person his parents chose for him to marry was the opposite. He was cold, completely unromantic, cruel, and straight. That was probably the worst part for Jungkook, all his dreams went down the drain as his parents repeatedly told him.

'There's no such thing as love!'

'Remember the contract okay?'

'Love is only temporary anyway.'

'Work is more important darling.'

But he didn't believe any of the nonsense his parents spoke. He believed that love was out there, you just needed to find it. But in his family they didn't get to have the chance to find it because like his mother said work is more important.

The car came to a quick stop as the man beside him quickly unbuckled his seatbelt, snatching his belongings from the vehicle.

"Look at me." Taehyung demanded his eyes full of annoyance. Jungkook lifted his head his gaze turning to the mans cold dark eyes.

"Don't come near me, don't come to my office, and don't speak my name. I'm your boss that's it okay. Follow the fucking contract and we'll have no problems." He spat turning the car off.

"I know but you are still technically my husband by law." Jungkook said his eyes sparkling with a few built up tears.

"Yeah by law nothing else. I'm not gay and I won't be gay not for you and not for anyone." He said Jungkook nodded handing him his lunch and opening the car door to race away.

He rushed into the busy building, making his way towards the front counter where he worked.

"Jungkook!" Jimin chimed looking up from his computer that was right next to him.

"Jiminie!" He smiled back, all the bad feelings leaving when he saw his bestfriend.

He had met Jimin when he was first forced to leave his parents company and join his husbands. Jimin didn't know about the arranged marriage but it would be no time until Jimin shows up one day at the wrong time.

Jimin had been working for Taehyung for years, due to his boyfriend; Min Yoongi getting him a job. Yoongi was quite close with Taehyung, which upset Jimin. Since Jimin didn't really have a liking for Taehyung.

"Oh god here comes Mr.Kim" Jimin said as Jungkook turned around seeing the handsome man walk in. Their eyes met for a moment before Jungkook turned back to Jimin.

"Why do you hate him so much?" Jungkook asked logging into his computer to do morning check in.

"How do you not? He treats you like shit for no reason. Like he's constantly having a attitude and is super cold." Jimin said typing away at the keyboard the moment Taehyung looked his way.

"Yeah.." Jungkook said staring back down at his computer, he began working away. The time almost flying passed his eyes.

-

"Hey admin! Bring this to Mr.Kim." Yoongi said shoving a document his way as Jungkook stared with widened eyes.

"Cant you or Jiminie.." he asked, Yoongi simply shook his head checking the time on his watch.

"We're off early, we're going out for dinner." Jungkook simply nodded not wanting to argue with his hyung. He couldn't help but feel a ping of jealousy. Not because he liked them in anyway other then friendship, more that they really loved each other and were able to enjoy each others presence.