Right where you left me pt.2 - Taekook

Jimin stared at where the younger boy got up from confused, before whipping his head around to see him standing in the door frame shakingly. He gulped getting up and ushering them both outside. He watched the ravenette break down sliding down alongside the grey brick wall.

"Hey, are you alright? What happened?" Jimin asked crouching down beside him as he just shook his head lightly.

"I know we only just met but you can talk to me.." Jimin said now sitting down beside the sniffling male. The boy wiped his stray tears with a painful laugh.

"That was my ex." He said painfully turning to face the pink haired boy.

"Where?" He asked confused crossing his legs.

"He was at the doorway. A few months ago he left me. Right where we were sitting." He said watching the cars speed by in front of them.

"I'm sorry." Jimin said grabbing onto his free hand with a friendly smile.

"We had been together for 6 years. I'm 23.. so since I was 17 and he was 19." He said calming down at the pink haired boys calming energy.

"He just told me that.. he didn't see it going anywhere anymore. But than afterwards basically said he did see it going to marriage if we didn't breakup." He said turning to face the bubblegum pink haired males confused face.

"What? I don't understand." He said with a questioning gaze.

"Me either." He laughed painfully.

"Well, his father is homophobic and we never really came out to him so I think he was just scared. Or maybe he really just wasn't feeling the spark anymore. I was. I definitely was." He said shaking his head as a few more tears fell.

"I'm really sorry Jungkook." He said looking out to the busy street. Suddenly Jimins phone began to buzz. He quickly picked it up.

"Yeah okay, I'm outside I'll be ready." He said turning to Jungkook again.

"My rides gonna be here in a minute but I'd love to talk to you more Jungkook. Here's my number text me whenever." He said with a smile before a suv with a black haired kitten looking male pulled up.

"Bye!" He smiled hopping in next to the black haired man placing a kiss on the other males lips as they pulled away leaving Jungkook with his thoughts again.

'He came back.' He thought to himself placing his face in his hands again.

-

Taehyung's heart was beating uncontrollably. The boy looked thin. What if he wasn't eating again. Was anyone taking care of him? Who the other boy?

He ran his hands through his hair continuously pacing back and forth.

"Kim Taehyung!" His father yelled as he paused turning around and heading down the stairs with pale skin.

"Taehyung this is the girl i was talking about he said." Gesturing to the woman he sat next to her dad with a bitchy smile on her face.

"Dad I already said I'm not-"

"Taehyung enough." He said pulling the boy to sit alongside him on the sofa.

"Her name is Jisoo. This is her father Mr.Jung." He said gesturing to the man who sat with a scary smile. Taehyung's heart continued to race only thinking about the ravenette.

He doesn't want marriage with this woman. He wants it with Jungkook. He wants to experience everything with him, not anyone else.

He finally had his ephipany. Everyday without Jungkook was a day he didn't want to live. He could barely function without Jungkook; he couldn't sleep, eat, relax, go out, or anything.