Protective - Taekook

Taehyung shakingly picked up his pencil taking down the notes as the teacher rambled on about the history of their country.

"Kim, are you ready for English class?" The boy whispered tauntingly in his ear. If Taehyung had known being in this university course would be this bad he wouldn't have applied.

"Kim, I asked you a question." He whispered making Taehyung shutter and continue to try and focus on his work.

"Aren't you gonna answer" he asked kicking the back of his chair.

"Why do you care?" Taehyung asked swinging around to face the boy who was sitting behind him with a proud look on his face.

"Because.. I was just wondering if you were gonna eye fuck our teacher again and make him super uncomfortable." He said raising a eyebrow.

"I don't do that and he's not uncomfortable with me." Taehyung mumbled sharpening his pencil and continuing the notes.

"Oh come on your homo ass can't even last a second without checking out everyone in this school. I've even seen you checking out me." He smirked as Taehyung scoffed turning around quickly.

"First of all I don't check out everyone in this school second I wouldn't check you out even if I was paid billions of dollars Taejoon." Taehyung growled as the bell chimed signalling that this class was over.

"Hyungwon!" The boy called as Taehyung left the class quickly heading towards the English room. But little did he know he was being followed.

"Come on this little stupid homo thinks he can say what he wants and get away with. Let's show him his place." The eldest growled as his 'minions' followed close behind him.

The moment he spotted the blonde haired boy he grasped onto his wrist dragging him out of the hallway into a small abandoned corridor.

"What are you doing I'll be late to-" before he can finished the sentenced a loud slapped echoed through the room as a stinging sensation spread acrossed his now rosy cheek.

"You think you can say that shit to me in class and walk away like nothing happened huh?" He asked pushing the younger onto the ground. Taehyung's stumbled his hands scrapping against the floor as he winced in pain.

"I'm sorry I-" the boy shook his head lowering his gaze to taehyung who had tears filling his eyes.

"Your not going to get away with it this time or any time." He growled throwing punches at the boys fragile body while kicking him harshly.

"Stop!" He screamed tears escaping his eyes as he squirmed struggling to escape the group of boys brutally beating him.

"Come on Kim Taehyung apologize!" He said taunting the younger.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please just stop." He begged, the boys chuckled looking at his badly beaten body before rushing away from the scene.

-

"Here" the girl said a bright smile taking over her face.

"Okay and Kim Taehyung.." The teacher said pausing to scan the room.

"Kim Taehyung?" He asked sorry filling his voice before Hyungwon spoke up.

"I'm pretty sure he's in the washroom." He spoke, the boys around him chuckling for a moment.

"Okay one moment." The teacher said causally walking out the classroom leaving some teachers pet to watch over the class.