Ice Rink - Namjin

Seokjin struggled to stand up, his face turning a shade of dark red, as young children skated past him stuck on the ground awkwardly.

He bit his lip, attempting to stand up again only to slide back down onto his butt. He sighed softly, looking at the strangers skating around his fragile body.

Suddenly a man came to a stop sitting down beside Seokjin; he looked over to see a smirk resting on his face.

"Is it even allowed to be sitting on the ice like this" the man laughed, revealing cute dimples at the corner of his bright smile. Seokjin shrugged, slamming his head down onto the board.

"So.. do you want any help?" Seokjin gulped, trying to get up off the slippery surface only to fall back down onto the stranger's lap.

"I'll take that as a yes? My name is Namjoon." The man states, rising to his feet, he brought his hand out to help the boy up.

"I'm Seokjin, and I don't even know why I came here. I'm clumsy as it is." Namjoon smiled, holding tightly onto the man's hand.

"I'm super clumsy too, but it takes to practice. It's just like walking to me now" Seokjin frowned, gaining his balance slowly.

"Hey, don't frown. You're far too beautiful to be looking sad" Seokjin turned a deep shade of red, looking down at the ice shyly.

"Come on.. I'll help you out," Namjoon said, placing an arm around his waistline. Seokjin nodded, trying to stand up straight. Only to slip backwards, he braced for impact before falling into Namjoon's arms.

"Woah, Woah, their princess, be careful, we don't want you hurting yourself," Namjoon spoke, holding the man up in his warm arms.

"Place one foot in front of the other, straighten your knees and then push off," Namjoon spoke, holding the boy's waist tightly to prevent him from tumbling.

Seokjin followed the boy's instructions, slowly gliding next to one another. This was the best he's ever been in the past few times trying. He slipped a bit only to be held tightly by Namjoon.

"It's almost like marching. Just march and glide," Namjoon spoke, showing the man how he learned to skate. Seokjin followed his lead with a smile making way to his face.

"See, you're getting it. You just needed a little bit of help," Namjoon spoke, gliding next to Seokjin with a grin plastered on his face.

"How about we go get some hot cocoa? It is freezing in this ice rink, isn't it?" Namjoon asked, placing an arm securely around his waist. Seokjin smiled, nodding softly. Anyone looking at them who didn't know them would have thought they were a couple

They skated towards the exit across the rink. Seokjin held tightly onto the younger man to keep his balance in order. They stepped off the ice before unlacing their skates.

Namjoon led the boy to the upstairs part of the arena. Seokjin had never been to this half before since he usually never 'skated' for too long. They arrived at the top ordering two hot chocolates.

"It's on me" Namjoon smiled, pulling his wallet out of his fluffy jacket pocket. Namjoon lead him to a small table sitting down across from him.

"So how old are you, Seokjin, if you don't mind me asking" Seokjin looked up, locking eyes with the beautiful man.

"I'm 25. How about you?" Seokjin smiled lightly.

"I've just turned 23. Are you from around here? I'm from Seoul." He smiled softly before taking one of Seokjin's cold hands into his own. Seokjin blushed lightly before clearing his throat.

"Ah, so I'm your Hyung... I'm from Gwacheon, but I'm living in Seoul for work at the moment, so what brought you skating here, Namjoon?" Namjoon shrugged lightly before looking down at the dozens of people skating.

"I do it when I'm stressed. I'm working at a company producing music. So it tends to be stressful." Seokjin nodded lightly before speaking again.

"I have to go. I have a shift in around an hour. But thank you so much for the drink and for helping me skate. I appreciate it." Seokjin spoke, bowing at the younger boy.

"Hey, would you like to come skate with me another time? I want to get to know you better, maybe even take you out for a dinner date?" Namjoon suggested handing his phone to the older.

Seokjin nodded, typing his information into his phone. "It was very nice meeting you at the ice rink today," Namjoon smiled, bowing to the man happily.

Should I do a part two?