Save Me - Taekook

"911 what's your emergency?" Jungkook picked up typing some quick information into his database.

"Help me please help me." A boys voice ran out followed by sobs, Jungkook quickly attempted to track the location of the device.

"Calm down please tell me what the problem is?" The phone fumbled around before a soft voice spoke once again.

"I was going for a hike and I fell down, everything hurts. My head is wet." He cries became louder as he pleaded for help.

"I don't wanna die, please save me."

"Don't worry help is on the way I found your approximate location. Can you tell me your name?" Jungkook asked trying to distract the man.

"My name is Kim Taehyung." The man panted, sniffling into the phone.

"Okay where are you from Taehyung?" The line went silent for a second ad he shuffled around painfully.

"Don't be moving okay Taehyung? You have to stay still until the help arrives." The phone was moved back to his mouth as he whispered into the phone.

"I feel lightheaded."

"Don't go to sleep keeping talking with me okay? Where are you from?" Jungkook asked tapping his foot anxiously up and down.

"I'm from a town n-near Daegu." Taehyung whispered softly, Jungkook nodded looking down at the location of the police and paramedics.

"Tell me about yourself." Jungkook said turning up his headset.

"I- I'm 23, I m-majored in photography, I'm gay, my bestfriends name is Jimin, I have a puppy named Yeontan.." Taehyung said as his sobs quieted down.

"I love photography too, I didn't major in it since I decided to go down the path of criminology. My best friends name is Jin he works with me here. His boyfriend Namjoon is a paramedic. Im 22 my name is Jungkook. Im bisexual, but i'm only out to a few people." Jungkook said smiling when he realized the boy had calmed down a bit.

"J-jungkook.. am I gonna die. My head hurts so bad, I think it's bleeding." Taehyung said his voice in a small whisper.

"No, just hold on for me okay?" Taehyung hummed a 'yes' as small sirens could be heard in the distance.

"They will be there in the next 5 minutes Taehyung alright?" Jungkook said with reassurance in his voice.

"Hey Jungkook, if I die will you come to my funeral?" Taehyung joked laughing painfully as blood spewed out his mouth a bit.

"There's blood when I cough."

"It's alright, they will take care of you and Taehyung I don't need to come to your funeral. You will be fine okay?" Jungkook said shaking his head gently.

"Okay, thank you.." Taehyung said looking up at the sky full of clouds partially blocked by trees.

"What can you see Taehyung?" He asked biting his lips anxiously.

"I can see trees, sky, the trail is just up ahead me.. I c-can here the sirens coming closer. Are they almost here??" Taehyung asked his voice sounding full of pain.

"Yes their just a few minutes away, stay awake okay?" The man on the other end hummed softly.

"Jungkook.. you better send me some get well honey chips." The boy joked laughing out painfully as he stared at the sky.

"I don't think I've ever heard of get well honey chips?" Jungkook laughed shaking his head gently.

"It's a thing I swear.." he whispered smiling cheekily.