Speechless - Taekook

Jungkook arrived at his class with a small sigh before making his way to the empty spot. He smiled lightly, sitting beside a handsome red-haired boy.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook," he spoke softly. The boy looked over shyly before nodding lightly. Jungkook pouted, slightly annoyed at the boy's ignorance.

He placed his head down onto the desk listening to the teachers, annoyingly long lecture.

-

Jungkook yawned, dragging his body into his next class. He made eye contact with his deskmate smiling lightly.

"So, what's your name?" He asked; the boy looked over shyly before turning back to the front of the class. Jungkook turned to the front with his eyebrows furrowed

Jungkook hated silence. He felt comfort in having someone to talk to in each class, which is why he got more and more annoyed by the lack of words spoken by his deskmate.

He poked the man with a pout resting on his lips. The boy looked at him panicky before turning back to his book, causing a slight groan to leave the younger boy's mouth.

-

"Bye, Kookie" Jimin smiled lightly before following his boyfriend to their next period. Jungkook walked into the room with a small sigh.

He turned to the boy before, glaring lightly. The boy gulped, looking back to the teacher scribbling the expectations for the day down.

"You know, you're pretty rude," Jungkook spoke, crossing his arms at his deskmate. The boy looked over, furrowing his eyebrows before writing into his notebook.

'I'm not rude. I can't speak' Jungkook looked up into the boy's teary eyes before visibly gulping and rubbing the back of his neck.

He grabbed the boy's small notebook before writing down 'sorry, I didn't mean that' the boy nodded before pulling a price of paper out of his pencil case.

He scribbled down a small note before handing it to the boy shyly. 'Thank you for talking to me. Nobody usually does. - Taehyung'

Jungkook looked up to the red-haired boy before speaking, "how about you meet my friends? I think they'd love to meet you." Taehyung shook his head before mouthing, 'they won't. I can't speak. I'm speechless.'

Jungkook shook his head before holding onto the boy's smaller hand. "Come on. I promise they will understand." Taehyung sighed, nodding hesitantly.

Jungkook burst into a smile before nodding back at Taehyung. Jungkook knew for a fact he caught feelings for the speechless man.

-

Jungkook smiled, grabbing Taehyung's hand to lead him to the cafeteria. Taehyung hesitantly followed the younger male.

They arrived at a table with five boys sitting side by side smiling and laughing comfortably. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand tightly.

"Hey guys," Jungkook spoke, sitting next to a man with a bright smile. Taehyung looked down, avoiding the stares.

"Hey, Kookie, Who's this?" The bright smiling boy questioned softly.

"This is Taehyung; he's my new friend." Taehyung smiled lightly at the word friend before looking up to give the strangers a small smile.

They all introduced themselves before asking tons of questions, startling Taehyung. Jungkook looked down at the startled boy stroking his hand softly.

"Guys, he can't speak," Jungkook states, wrapping an arm around his shoulder loosely.

"What? Why?" Hoseok asked, furrowing his eyes at the raven-haired boy.

"Because he can't, it doesn't matter," Jungkook said, smiling at Taehyung. They all nodded, smiling at the boy lightly before continuing their conversations.

"It was nice meeting you, Taehyung," they all spoke before heading to their following classes Jungkook smiled, grabbing Taehyung's hand.

"I'll walk you to your next class Tae" Taehyung smiled, nodding at his new friend.

-

It's been a few months, and the boys are closer than ever. They were passing notes and signing to each other every day. It was odd for Jungkook's friends at first, but they all slowly adapted, knowing nobody was perfect.

It was Jungkook's birthday, and they were all over celebrating with the youngest of their friend group. Jungkook smiled, opening everyone's gift before grabbing Taehyungs small gift. 

He opened it, revealing a small necklace with a notebook resembling their relationship. Jungkook smiled brightly before asking for Taehyung's assistance.

Taehyung nodded, clipping on the necklace as the rest of the boys looked in awe at such a special gift from Taehyung.

Jungkook read the card before furrowing his eyebrows "you have another gift later?" Taehyung nodded lightly, his cheeks turning a soft pink colour.

Jungkook smiled lightly before hugging his best friend tightly. The night continued with anticipation of what Taehyungs next gift was. Finally, Taehyung mouthed to Jungkook, asking him for a moment in private.

Jungkook nodded softly before grabbing the boy's smaller hand and walking into his bedroom slowly. "What's up?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked shyly at the ground before looking back into the boy's eyes. He mouthed, 'I hope this doesn't ruin everything' Jungkook furrowed his eyebrow.

"I like you, Jungkook," Taehyung stammered out. Jungkook's jaw dropped at the confession before his eyes began to water.

"Taehyung, you just spoke" Taehyung nodded before mouthing that he practised it for him. Jungkook smiled, wiping his tears.

"I like you too, Taehyungie," he said, leaning in closer to the older boy; Taehyung nodded lightly. Jungkook connected their lips, letting a few stray tears escape. He pulled away, looking into his eyes.

"You made this my best birthday ever, TaeTae" Taehyung smiles softly, wrapping the boy into a tight hug.

"Can you say it again" Jungkook blushed lightly, placing his hand onto the boys' flustered cheeks.

"I like you, Jungkook" he smiled before kissing his lips lightly.

"I love your voice Taehyung; it's just as beautiful as you are," Taehyung blushed, putting his head into the boy's chest.

They walked back into the living room, causing everyone to look at them questioningly Jungkook smirked, kissing the boy's cheek lightly.

"Taehyung confessed to me" they all smiled lightly before taking pictures of the two boys next to each other for their collection.

"Say my name.." Jungkook asked Taehyung smiled shyly before looking up at his hyungs, waiting in anticipation.

"Jungkook," he stammered, putting his face into Jungkook's chest. They all squealed, running over to their friend.

"Your voice is so deep. I love it," Jungkook spoke, smiling with all his heart. They ended the night with iron man marathons and lots I mean lots of junk food.