Afternoon Date - Yoonmin

This chapter contains feminine Jimin because I'm obsessed with how cute it is. So if you don't like that this isn't a chapter you'd like to read. Their outfits are above uwu. As always thanks for the support.
-

Jimin smiled brightly as his small hands held onto the bottom of the short pink skirt. He felt a arm snake around his waist as he looked up into Yoongis dark orbs.

"Do you want to go out today?" Jimin said hopefully as he grasped onto the flannel that was wrapped around Yoongi's much larger frame .

"Sure, where?" He asked playing with the small curls that dangled in front of Jimins eyes.

"Uh.. the mall!" He squealed jumping up and down as Yoongi nodded settling him down with a small grip on his waist.

"Wait hyungie! Can we get Korean BQQ too?" Jimin asked smiling brightly, his eye smile made Yoongi cooe silently. He nodded ruffling the others hair.

"Okay, let's get going then huh?" Jimin nodded grabbing his belongings and bolting out of the room.

"Where are you guys going" Jungkook asked. Yoongi looked at him in disbelief Jungkook was wrapped tightly around Jimins tinier body.

"WE are going to the mall. YOU are staying with your boyfriend" Yoongi said emphasizing his words before grabbing onto Jimins hand.

"Okay?" Jungkook said looking over to Taehyung who was snoring loudly on the couch.

"Have fun I guess" Yoongi nodded wrapping his large hands around Jimins waist before ushering him out of the dorm.

"Yah! We need our stuff to hide from the public and I wanted to change!" Jimin whined looking back at the door.

"You look fine, and I have stuff in the car" Yoongi said making Jimin frown at the floor.

"I don't wanna! I wanna change, what if we get spotted and I'm wearing my skirt!" Jimin said pouting and tugging on the hem of the olders shirt.

"Then they get to see how beautiful you are inside and definitely out." Jimin blushed looking down shyly before grabbing Yoongis flannel and wrapping it around his waist.

"Let's go." Jimin sighed intertwining his fingers with the olders hand. Yoongi looked down at his flannel that was wrapped around the youngers waist smirking softly.

-

"Hyungie im scared!" Jimin whimpered a pout resting on his plump lips.

"Hey it's fine you look amazing would you feel better if you wrapped the flannel around yourself again?" Jimin nodded his face turning a deep shade of pink.

"Okay, lets go" Yoongi said tossing him the flannel and grabbing his T-shirt from their last practice out of the back.

"You better put on cologne" Jimin said eyeing the shirt with disgust all over his face.

"This is the clean one. The dirty one is still in the back" Yoongi muttered spraying some cologne onto his body.

"Okay, okay, okay. Let's go!" Jimin said covering up his face and sprinting towards the mall doors.

"Wait up!" Yoongi yelled running as fast as his legs could take him.

-

"Hyungie we should go to Chanel!" Jimin said his eyes glimmering in excitement, Yoongi looked around the mall before humming in agreement.

"Do you want still want Korean BBQ after this?" Jimin nodded rapidly, rushing off through the doors of Chanel. Yoongi sighed attempting to catch up with excited younger again.