Right where you left me final part - Taekook

Jungkook gulped his hand hovering over the door as he looked around the expensive yard, expensive house, expensive town, well you know expensive everything. Was that truly what he wanted. He didn't feel like it, but all he knew is that he definitely wanted Taehyung so if that meant dealing with snobby rich people for the rest of his life so be it.

He finally gained the courage to knock on the door his heart beating harshly against his chest. When the door flew open he was faced with a older man, dressed in a nice suit with a small grin.

"Ah you must be Mr.Kim's guest follow me. I'm Jungson, I work for the Kim Residence." He introduced guiding Jungkook into the large home.

"I believe he is waiting in the sunroom. I'm not quite sure. It sure has been a busy morning." He stated with a slight smirk as Jungkook smiled softly wandering behind the man.

The moment he opened the door the two boys made immediate eye contact. Having not seen him for over two weeks, just the sight of him makes Jungkook want to run up to him and kiss him. Maybe even hold him in his arms forever.

He clenched his fist walking in and sitting beside the boy on the sofa as the older man vanished into the corridor.

Taehyung couldn't help but side eye Jungkook. Everything about the boy was just so beautiful. His eyes, his lips, the small mole below his lips, the way his nose crinkled when he laughed.

"Hi.." Jungkook whispers leaning up against the couch as Taehyung does the same.

"Hi" Taehyung whispers back with a nervous grin on his face.

After a few minutes of more silence Taehyung finally spoke up.

"I didn't want to break up with you." He whispered with tears flowing down his flustered cheeks.

"Same.. I didn't have any clue what what's even happening." Jungkook stated looking over at the other boy silently crying as he moved his up to cover his own face in shame.

Jungkook quickly finds his hand taking into his own with a quiet gulp. Taehyung almost immediately leaned into him the fresh scent of citrus filling his nose. He smelled so much like home. Taehyung tilts his head to look up at Jungkook tears still flowing from his now slightly red eyes.

Jungkook let out a sad chuckle tilting his head and leaning in to place a kiss on his lips. Neither Jungkook or Taehyung have felt this happy in months, maybe even ever. It felt as if they were in a entire new chapter of their relationship.

"Jungkook im truly so sorry and I promise I will never hurt you again. I didn't think straight and it wasn't like me to do that sort of thing so I'm usually just quiet strong willed and-"

"Hey calm it's okay Tae..." he suddenly whispered cupping the boys damp cheeks and wiping his tears away gently.

"It's not okay though! I was rash and I hurt you in the process and I know you may never forgive me but if you do I want to be with you again. I want a life with you." Taehyung said pulling away from
Jungkook's hands before reaching back down to grab a hold of both of them.

"Taehyung are you insane. It will obviously take a bit of time to forgive you because you hurt me but I want to be back with you and I want a life with you too.
God damn I'd literally do anything for you to pack your things up and move back to our place now." Jungkook said the lump in his throat disappearing as he allowed the waterfall of tears to continue to flow down his now rosy cheeks.

"I wanna move back.." Taehyung sniffled reaching a hand up to wipe the tears from Jungkook's damp cheeks.

"Than come back home." Jungkook said biting back a small smile.

"Lets go than." Taehyung said with a tiny smile pulling the other to his room to pack.