Angels ~ Taekook

TW: Abuse, Homophobia.

"I don't want you near that faggot you understand me?" Jungkook balled up his fist looking at the tiled living room floor. Before his father took another swing at his chest causing him to cough harder.

"To be frank fucker I don't give SHIT!" Jungkook suddenly screamed looking straight into his fathers dark eyes. A gasp left the woman mouth as she wrapped her arm tightly around his fathers biceps

"Jungkook do not speak to your father like that" his step mom spoke rubbing his fathers chest softly. Jungkook snorted looking the women up and down slowly.

"You think your my mother or something?" She raised her eyebrows stepping closer and closer to the boy in a menacing pace.

"It's not like you have a mommy left huh?" The brown haired women asked smiling fakely at him. Jungkooks tongue poked at his cheek before he looks her up and down.

"Sorry sweetheart I don't associate with my dads fuck buddies" His dad growled grabbing him by the colour and spitting harshly in his face.

"That's it Jeon Jungkook, I warned you. Your going now" Jungkook nodded up and down slowly before kicking his fathers shin and dashing out the door. His father screamed at him attempting to catch up to his fast speed.

"GUESS WHAT DAD I'M 18 NEXT WEEK YOU CAN'T SEND ME" He screamed flipping his father off and dashing down into the small trail that lead to Taehyung's house.he looked back realizing his father had given up on chasing him before collapsing down onto the cold ground his entire body burning especially the bruises left by his father.

"Fucking hell.." he grunted squeezing his hair tightly in his small fist. His bright eyes wandered to Taehyung's backyard he sighed remembering. 'I wonder what it's like to have a family reunion or a fucking family' he thought letting his tears flow down his flushed cheeks.

His eyes squeezed shut as he thought about his moms beautiful bunny smile along with her doe eyes.. her soft voice singing him to sleep. Her undying love. Just her presence in his life was enough.

"What about angels? Huh? Mommy are you a angel now?" His voice shakes as he looked up at the beautiful night sky. A sob escaped his mouth as he clutched his stomach in pain, slamming his head back onto the tree.

"Why'd you give up mommy?" He said his voice beginning to get louder. His eyes stung swelling up more and more as every new tear slipped. He wipes his face getting so dirt smudged on his cheeks.

'How bad could it be Namjoon Hyung is there with his Fiancé Seokjin... they won't care if I just quickly speak to Tae' he said to himself, pushing his weak body off the stone path.

The brown haired boy calmed his breathing before opening the wooden fence and drawing all the attention onto him. Taehyung looked up scanning his boyfriends flustered face smudged with dirt.

Jungkook look down ignoring the stares of Taehyung's relatives. But the moment he looked up into Taehyung's questioning eyes. They were still looking but after seeing his bright hazel eyes he didn't care.

Jungkook gulped running towards his boyfriend and wrapping his arms tightly around his waist. Taehyung wiped the boys tears before pulling him to the other side of the yard, his aunts and uncles still watching curious.

"Baby what's happening? You know tonight was-" Jungkook felt the tears spill more as his legs went numb at the pain spreading through his legs, once again causing him to collapse onto the ground holding his stomach tightly.

"Baby!?" Taehyung panicked causing Seokjin a emergency room nurse, to hop up rushing over to the pair. His entire family now facing the two boys. Taehyung's mother gasped rushing along sitting down and putting Jungkooks head into her lap.

"What happened darling?" Taehyung askes begging for a answer. Jungkook squeezed his eyes in pain as Seokjin lifted his shirt reveal scattered red marks along with some large bruises beginning to form.

"Hurt.. hurt!" He panted as Taehyung's mom kissed his head softly.

"We should probably ice it and if the pain does not go away, he'll need a X-ray..." Seokjin said ushering his boyfriend over, Namjoon nodded telling his relatives to just eat and leave it be.

"Can you grab some ice from the cooler and a blanket?" Jungkook shook his head muttering a small no. Before trying to lean back up. Seokjin pushed him back down shaking his head lightly.

"I need to know what happened..?" Seokjin asked wiping the sweat of his head with some napkins as Taehyung squeezed his hand kissing his head, hands, and nose every few minutes.

"Dad, scream, I ran, I'm h-h" Seokjin hushed him having him take a few more deep breaths before trying to speak again.

"Dad hit me a-and s-screamed" he let out a breath before continuing " I ran here I don't have anyone else.. mom's dead.. I'm homeless" he attempted to say allowing a sob to escape as he twitched in pain. Taehyung's eyes watered as he kissed his boyfriend hand.

"I want my mommy.." Jungkook begged tears flowing down his cheeks as he winced in pain. Taehyung nodded whispering "I know" a few times. Jungkook looked up at his boyfriends dad ushering the relatives out of the backyard to go home.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have came.." Taehyung shook his head as his mother combed her fingers through the young boys hair.

"Your alright dear. I'm happy you came here you could have been very hurt if you didn't" she smiled softly attempting to calm the boys nerves. Jungkook reached for his boyfriend as Taehyung's mom shifted allowing her son to lay next to Jungkook.

"From examination they seemed to be okay, just bruised ribs... which are very painful so it's best if you just don't move a lot for a few days." Seokjin said placing the ice onto his burning skin.

"See it's okay angel you'll just have to rest" jungkook grabbed his hair stressfully as Taehyung's mom stopped him

"You can stay here Jungkook. I don't want my son in law to be unsafe do I?" Jungkook bowed his head thanking her as Seokjin and Taehyung helped him up.

"We're gonna try and get you into my room okay angel?" Jungkook nodded leaning into his boyfriend soft touch. Taehyung kissed his lips softly before whispering to him quickly.

"You'll never be alone or hurt again okay?" Jungkook nodded staring at his boyfriend angel like features.

What about angels? They protect you. They love you. My angel is Taehyung.