Arrested - Taekook

Taehyung smiled watching Jungkook race down the court with a huge smile on his face. This would be the last game he would see of his school team. Before he ran away for good. His family life was dying. His friendships seemed dull. And the one person he loved would never be his.

They finally won the game, with Jungkook's last goal. Taehyung sighed as he watched the beautiful cheerleader run jumping into his strong arms.

"Tae!" Taehyung nodded turning to his friends Yoongi and Jimin who were walking off the court together.

"Let's goooo celebrate!" Jimin said flying his arms around his bestfriend and clinging to him like a koala.

"Chim, first off your boyfriend looks like he's gonna murder me. Second I don't feel really well I'm probably just gonna head home" Jimin frowned his eyes glimmering while he looked up to his best friends fake smile.

"But-" Jungkook smiled fakely as he jogged up to Yoongi with his girlfriend,  Taehyung felt himself become hurt again as he looked down awkwardly.

"Anyways have fun guys.." Taehyung said speed walking away from the group. He'd do anything to avoid have to face Jungkook. Especially when he's with his girlfriend.

"TaeTae!" Jimin called his eyes softening as he turned around with a pout present on his face.

"Yah hyung don't look so sad, you'll make me cry" Jungkook laughed elbowing Jimin who just grabbed his gym bag and ran after his closest friend.

"YAH! Park Jimin where are you going!" Yoongi yelled grabbing his bag to follow as Jungkook rolled his eyes turning back to his girlfriend in annoyance.

"Baby, how about we go celebrate at your place" she questioned making Jungkook shift uncomfortably.

"Ah maybe another time honey. I'm just gonna head home alone I'm tired."

-

"Tae!" Jimin said throwing a arm around his friend he gave another small fake smile.

"Hey... what's wrong?" Jimin whispered moving the boys brown hair out of his eyes.

Yoongi caught up putting a arm around Taehyung also. Taehyung tensed at the question.

"Uh, nothing.. just tired." Jimin looked over to yoongi with a questioning look on his face before turning to scan Taehyung's face fore any sign of real emotion.

"Taehyung do we look dumb?" Yoongis gravely voice asked as Taehyung looked towards the ground a lump forming in his throat.

"Nothing okay! just leave me alone. I wanna go home I'm tired." Jimin looked down a frown forming on his face again as he moved close to hugged Taehyung tightly.

"I understand your upset. But I know you better then anyone. You can't fool me. Go home but remember I won't give this up till I know your perfectly okay." Jimin whispered, he pulled away from the hug pushing Taehyung's hair out of his face.

Yoongi sighed grabbing Jimins hand as the left Taehyung standing alone in the court yard. He pulled out his phone before sighing and typing Jimin a message.

T- I love you Chim, I'll see you soon. One day again.

J- What?! Taehyung are you still at school! Where are you? What's wrong please?

Taehyung sighed biting his lip as he headed toward the bus stop.

"Hey!" Taehyung turned around gulping when he saw his childhood bestfriend jog up to him.

"Hi Jungkook." He said in a dull voice as he sat down onto the bench waiting for the bus to arrive.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked sitting next to him making Taehyung scoot away.